Tease

Jimin has always been a tease. You've known that even before you started dating him.

He would steal your food and not give it back till you fed him . He would deliberately take his sweet time eating a popsicle as provocative  as he could  .He would start a heated makeout session only to abruptly stop leaving you frustrated .

But this time he went to far.

You and jimin were hanging out with your group of friends at a nice cafe around the corner. Jimin being jimin decided to go all out on his outfit . He was wearing a lavender cropped shirt along with  a short white skirt topped off with a choker.

When ordering your drinks you could  see people checking him out making you place your hand on the small of his back . Even the cashier got flustered when he entered the cafe. You knew jimin noticed the commotion . The brat was probably  enjoying this

After greeting the group you guys sat down and conversed for a while till jimin got fidgety and knocked his spoon down.

He stood up and bent down to grab it, his short ass skirt rising . Your eyes widened  when you saw what he was wearing underneath.  Lacy white panties. He smirked when he saw your reaction .

You abruptly grabbed his hand and stormed into the bathroom slamming him onto the door

"You think this is funny huh? Teasing me in public with this outfit of yours" you harshly whispered into his ear

He looked up at you, his pink lips pouting " I don't know what you're talking about "

"Then what's this?" You hand runs up his skirt, yanking his panties and letting them snap back.

He let out a tiny moan at the feeling. His hand flew to your bicep for support.

" I bet it turns you on. Knowing all these people stare at you"  you let your finger lightly trace the outline of  his underwear  " lusting after your body, wanting you for themselves." Your hand suddenly stops

" But they cant have you can they? You look at him, seeing him shake his head, his eyes teary

"That's cause you're my slut " upon saying this you ripped his panties making him gasp in shock.

"This" you harshly slapped his ass tinting his butt pink " is mine. All of this is mine and don't you ever forget that."

Jimin weakly nods, his knees feeling weak, wanting to collapse on the floor

" Now why don't you go out there and finish what you started"