Tension

"Awww they're so cute! I wish I had my phone on me." A squeal erupted through the room.

   "Dustin shut the fuck up and let them be."

   "Oh hell no. They better get their ass up to eat breakfast."

   "Ok when Chris wakes up and puts a bullet in your head don't start crying. Oh wait you can't. You'll be dead."

   "Hardy har har." I feel a slight shake on my arm and the warm body next to me jolts up. A scream echoed throughout the room and I decided to open my eyes. Christian had Dustin pinned to the floor with a hand gun to his head.

   "So help me God if you wake up Emily I'll have your head. Plus you guys are loud as hell. You better pray your loud mouth didn't wake her up." Chris whisper yells. Dustin looks at me and pales.

  "Christian? What happened?" Christian turns and looks behind me.

   "E check your person just don't turn around." I lift the blanket and quickly covered myself up. My shorts were shredded and a note was in between the waistband of my panties.

   "Get. Out." Fear no longer coated my emotions just pure anger. The rage begin boiling and they sat there which fueled it.

   "GET OUT ALL OF YOU!" They scurried out like scared mice. I run to shut and lock the door. The window tarp was ripped into a smiley face and I nearly threw up. I tore the tarp off but the window was still nailed down. How did he get in?

   I grab a pair of leggings and a sports bra. I toss the shredded shorts and take out the note. In beautiful cursive was single sentence that made me feel as if I was stripped from my innocence.

   You look so sexy, I wish I could taste you.

Thomas

   The fuck is wrong with him?! I ball the paper in my fist and threw on my clothes quickly. I rush downstairs scaring the boys as I enter the room. I didn't hide the anger and hurt that spread to my features.

   Before they could say anything I pull out the paper and threw it as hard as I could to the otherside of the room. Hot tears flow down my cheeks as I go to the basement. The bag was already up and a pair of boxing gloves laid out from out last practice.

  I started doing some push ups and when they began to get to easy I switched to one hand. I hear the footsteps descend down the stairs but I keep pushing myself.

   "Emily take it easy you just got better." Tyler says coming to my side.

   "Ty leave me alone. I need to take my anger out on something and it's not going to be you guys." I pull myself off the ground and jump to catch the beam. I pull myself up to where my chin touched the cool metal.

   "Ok since you prefer to work out what weapon would you like? I can order it."

   "A bow." I breath

  "A bow?" The trio ask. 

   "I took archery and gymnastics practice when I was ten." Tyler face froze.

  "That's when you left. You escaped when you were ten." He mutters lowly as if remembering. I jumped down and start warming up to see if I still had my flexibility.

   "And that my dear brother is why I'm going to not only kill Thomas but Seth as well. Oh btw I need dual blades." I drop into a split and smiled when Dustin held his area as I was paining him.

   "Dude that looks so fucking painful!" Dustin squirms while looking away. I get up and tie my hair back.

   "So how do I kill him?" Christian steps forward.