This is MY Ghost Adventures

"This is Candice Wilson saying that today will be in the upper 80s and tonight will be in the lower 80s. And as you can see we have strong storms headed this way and it will be here tomorrow afternoon, we'll show you the week forecast in 10 minutes, back to you Abby." I said, and as soon as I was clear I went back to my desk to get more information about the weather.

While I was looking at the radars I heard someone in my ear

"Come with me"

so I turned around to look at who was whispering to me but I saw nobody there so I looked at the radars again. Then it was time for a break so I got up to get a cup of coffee. When I entered the break room it felt kind of chilly but I wrote it off as of course it's going to be cooler in here because there aren't that many machines in here. When I reached for the coffee pot I felt a hand on my hand and I looked to see who was there, but there was nobody there, so I forgot the coffee and ran out of the break room.

I was standing in front of the green screen getting ready to talk about the weather.

"Alright get ready, 3, 2, 1" said the camera operator.

"Thank you for tuning into Las Vegas 4 News I'm Candice Wilson bringing you the up to date weather" I said.

When I was about to start giving the weather I saw a shadowy figure near the camera and my jaw dropped for a second and then I continued "Today's high will be in the upper 80s and tonight will be in the lower 80s. Friday afternoon is when are big storm comes in, and we'll keep you posted on that once more information comes in. Here's your 5 day forecast, tomorrow we have a 90% of storms, Saturday we will be sunny in the mid 80s, Sunday will be cloudy in the mid 70s, Monday we'll have a 50% chance of rain, and Tuesday will be partly cloudy in the upper 70s, Thank you for watching the Las Vegas 4 News, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

And I was clear to get off of the green screen.

"Why did you hesitate for a second, it looked like you saw something?" said James, he was the camera operator.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I said walking past him to get my stuff.

"Try me"

"Fine, would you believe me if I told you that I saw a shadow standing by your camera?"

"You saw a shadow?"

"Yeah"

"That was a good one Candice" he said laughing.

"I told you, you wouldn't believe me, now if you don't mind I'm going home" said and left the building to get in my car.

Before I turned my car on I took out my cell phone and dialed a number that I knew to well, when this person answered my heart began fluttering because of his voice.

"Hello"

"Hey Zak, can I come over or is it a bad time for me to because I've got a situation that I have to tell you about"

"Sure, I was about to call you to tell you to come over so we can talk"

"Really, well I'll be there in 10 minutes okay?"

"Okay see you then, bye"

"Bye"

And we hung up, I started the car and started towards his house. When I got there I saw a couple of more vehicles and I knew that those vehicles belonged to Nick and Aaron, so I parked next to Nick's car and got out and went inside Zak's house. When I went through the front door I saw Aaron and Nick sitting on the couch and Zak was standing up with his arms crossed looking at them, they were probably talking about another place to investigate. So I made myself known by saying,