Chapter 23: Carnival Fun

Warning: Slight Smut

Like Jacob promised in the morning, he got the family set in the car and took them to the carnival in Falls End. The twins were extremely excited, talking to each other about what they wanted to do when they got there. Listening to their excitements made Jacob feel happy.

"We're here" Bella said, clapping her hands with excitement, just like her children.

"Yay" the twins yelled again and looked out the window to see all the different type of rides.

"Mummy can we go on those too?" Ava asked.

"You can only go on the ones that the people let you know" Isabella replied back to her daughter. "But first we find your Uncle John and Aunty Joey".

"Uncle John is here too?" Jake asked. "Yay"

"Maybe John and Joey will be nice enough to take the kids around, while you and me hang around for some alone time" Jacob suggested.

"Honestly, that sounds like a great idea. Not going to lie" Bella accepted.

Jacob eventually found a car park across the carnival. The twins were super excited now and Bella couldn't wait to have a great day with her family. They first decided to look for John and Joey, before going around the carnival and seeing what it had to offer for Hope County. Jacob and Bella even planned to leave the kids with John and his partner, while they had some alone time which hasn't happened since the twins were born.

"Uncle John" the twins yelled and ran straight to him.

"My favourites!" John said, hugging his nephew and niece. "You guys came?" He then asked his brother.

"Yeah, had to get the kids out a bit" Jacob answered back. "Hey you two don't mind if the twins stay with you two for a little while? Bella and I haven't had a chance to hang around for a while, on our own".

"Not at all. The twins are with us. See you two around later" John said and the four of them walked away.

"Finally" Jacob said, turning around to Bella. "Alone time".

Bella giggled and grabbed a hold of Jacob's hand, letting him take her anywhere he wanted. "So what do you have planned for us?" Bella asked.

"Hmm, you'll just have to wait and see" Jacob answered and gave her a wink.

They walked for a few minutes when Bella noticed that Jacob was leading her away from the carnival. She didn't want to ask questions because she knew how Jacob gets, especially since having kids who usually like asking a lot of questions. She continued to follow Jacob's lead, crossing the road and heading into the woods.

"Jacob?"

"Shhh" Jacob said, pressing his finger against his lips.

They got further into the woods, until there was no parked cars in sight. When Jacob was satisfied enough, he grabbed Bella by the waist and pushed her against a tree.

"As good as it is having kids, they do ruin our fun time. This time though, there is no kids and it's only you and me. I'm not going back to that carnival until I'm satisfied" Jacob said and started to unbuckle his belt. "You in?"

Bella looked down as Jacob fiddled with the zip of his jeans and then pulled himself out. Four years of no sex has been somewhat hard to get through. Every time they attempted to do it, they were always interrupted by the twins. Seeing her boyfriends member again burned her core. Yep, this was going to happened. "I'm in" Bella said.

Jacob walked up to her, put his hands under her dress, on her covered ass and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around Jacob's waist tightly and her arms around his neck. Jacob moved her panties to the side and didn't waste any time. He lined himself and entered into her slowly.

"Shit" Jacob whispered, enjoying the feeling of being back inside the girl he loves so much.

-

Meanwhile, back at the Carnival. The twins were having the time of their lives with their Uncle John. They went on kid rides, played some games and had a few snacks. Of course John didn't want to feed the kids any lollies or chocolates, knowing that they'll be jumping if walls and doing Jacob's head in. But the twins were starting to get hungry and he didn't want to buy them anything without their parents, so they started looking around for Isabella and Jacob.

A little while later, the kids ran excitingly to their parents, after finding them.

"Mommy. Daddy, look what Uncle John won for us" Jake said, showing his parents the wolf teddy.

"And Uncle John won this for me" Ava said, showing her unicorn teddy.

"They are both just amazing. Did you say thank you to your uncle John?" Bella asked.

"Thank you Uncle John" the twins said at the same time.

Jacob also thanked his brother, giving him a pat on the shoulder. The Seed family all decided on what was next to do and that was to eat. Everyone had become hungry after running around for two hours. Everyone grabbed the food they wanted to eat and then had a small picnic near the carnival.

"What a great day" Joey said, looking at Isabella.

"It sure is" Bella responded back, as she helped the twins eat their dinners.

"Hey" Hudson said and reached over to Bella, taking a piece of bark out of her blonde hair. "Where did you get this bark from?".

Bella immediately looked over at Hudson and smiled. "Oh, it must have gotten caught in my hair when I slipped. Thanks" she lied, turning around and looking at the kids again.

"Bella? Are things between you and Jacob okay?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"Are you sure? You guys look.... a little distant with each other" Joey said.

"Not at all but I mean, we haven't had any alone time for four years now. We do miss each other's touch" Bella replied.

"Then tell me the truth, where did this bark come from? It's okay to admit that you guys found the time to go and fuck somewhere. All I'm saying, if you guys need some alone time, John and I are always happy to take Jake and Ava" Joey suggested.

Bella looked at Hudson and smiled. "I know. My mom says the same thing but when the kids aren't around, it just seems weird and quiet, like a part of us is missing".

"That's normal. I'm not a parent but I totally understand where you are coming from but just remember, Jacob will start to crave touch and you wouldn't want things to lead into something bad, right?"

"What are you saying?" Bella seemed confused but also a little frustrated.

"I'm saying that Jacob is going to crave for a female touch and talking from experience, it'll lead into a lot of heart breaks" Joey explained.

"You think Jacob's going to cheat on me? Is that what you're saying?" Bella asked, a worrying feeling hitting her in the stomach.

"That's what I'm exactly saying, if you want me to be clear with you Bella. That's why you should try and organise at least two or three days a week for you and Jacob. You've got so many people around you guys that can babysit the twins" Joey said and then stood up and left.

It was finally home time. The twins had fallen asleep in the back seat, while they drove back home. Since her conversation with Joey, Bella's mood had gone from ten to zero in a flash. Jacob had noticed but didn't want to go too much onto her about it. Maybe Bella will tell him herself when they got home.