Prologue

Everyone runs around in fear trying to find the emergency exit. A girl with glasses, blonde hair and emerald eyes and was covered in scars and blood went the other direction from the others. She found the lab where all the experiments were brought. She rummages through the drawers and cabinets to look for something. She finally found the notebook that she needed to research about this experiment they did. With no hesitation, she picks up a chemical that was labeled flammable and threw it into a heater creating a huge fire spreading through the room. 

She ran with the book in hand. ''they deserve this, they deserve this, none of them should be forgiven for what they've done to the innocent, especially what they've done to her'' she thought as she hurries her pace. Then suddenly, a knife almost hit her but instead, it hit the wall. She looks shocked and she turns around to see a girl with red hair behind her smiling. The redhead holds her down and whispered with a hoarse voice. She grabbed the knife and held it in the crook of her neck. 

'' And I thought I was the only one left, well, it seems I do have a chance to escape. You seem like a smart girl, so why don't you and I help each other escape this hellhole and I won't try to kill you. Deal?n'' she nodded and gulped but with a little bit of confidence she asked 

''before that, I have to find someone, have you seen a girl with dark purple hair? '' the redhead hummed. 

'' well that's my roommate Zeleene, I'm sorry darling but she has escaped'' once the redhead answered this, she snarled.

''Liar'' the two then heard a huge thump and it was coming closer they look up to see a slender man in a ruined tux while the other was a little girl who's face was covered by her hair. The man only had a straight face, then the girl laughed and so the lights flickered. She tilted her head to the side and a portion of her face was revealed. it was scarred and her eyes were all just black and she showed them the creepiest smile they've seen in history

''Welcome to the battlefield, so... Shall we start the war? ''