1. Earth Angel

7:30AM
Ayano Aishi P.O.V
~Earth Angel, Earth Angel. Please be mine~
I apply my light pink, cherry flavoured lipgloss as I finish getting ready for school. I get the strangest feeling that im being watched but shake it off and put my black and purple earphones in, continuing to listen to my song. I leave my apartment and walk straight to school since normally Senpai is there a few minuets earlier than I am.
-
-
7:50AM
Taro Yamada, the best guy in the world. My senpai. I sneak a quick photo of him to add to my cork board. I listen in to the conversation he is having.
'Hey did you hear a camera go off?' Taro asks his friends, as they stand in a circle casually having a conversation. My eyes go wide and I just casually try to sneak away, not very well though. I step on a crunchy leaf...A GODDAMN CRUNCHY LEAF!! JUST MY LUCK!
Taro turns around and so does his group of friends, they all are looking at me.
'Oh, hello Ayano! Whatcha doin there?' Taro questions, seeming to already know the answer but wanting to tease her anyway.
'I- uh- I- I- Uhm..was..looking at the trees! Yeah, I was looking at the trees. Aren't they beautiful this time of year? haha' I stutter out nervously, looking more and more like an idiot.
'Mhmm, sure you were cutie' he replies sarcastically and I feel my face getting heated so I know im starting to look like a tomato. His friends all laugh at me. Oh, I'll give them something to laugh about.
-
//Trigger warning:Gore\\
-
Humming peacefully as im slowly removing their finger nails and then cutting off their fingers one by one. Watching them cry and beg for mercy, seeing the terror in their eyes as I torture them. They cant tap away at their phones anymore..now THATS funny! Watching them wiggle their little nub hands trying to tap on the phone screen.
-
-
'Why are you laughing like that Ayano?' I snap out of my day dream and look around, its only Taro and I so the bell for 1st class must have gone. Taro's looking at me with his beautiful gray eyes. However I dont see concern as I normally do when humans catch me laughing out of nowhere. I see curiosity, a deep curiosity and interest to find out more about me. Learn all the ins and outs of my mind and body. And im glad because I love him with all my heart, he is my one and only true love and I hope he sees that my eyes are trying to tell him that.
'What goes on inside that mesmerizing mind of yours?' He tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear and for a moment I think hes going to kiss me.
But he moves his hand away from my face, smiles sweetly at me and starts to walk away.
'We are going to be late for class Ayano, You coming with me or what?'
Oh of course! Class! I completely forgot about that for a few moments there.
'Im coming Taro!' I reply happily and skip over to him, walking side by side with my Senpai.

A/N
This is not a sequel to the book Yandere Chan. Shout out to I_has_name for suggesting the idea of creating this book.