Chapter 1 MANAGER OPPA'S HEART BREAKING SECRET.

"Girls?" Yelled taeyeon. All the girls generation members ran towards Taeyeon. The sat down in the living room and they were all wearing their cosy pyjamas. Taeyeon began, "we have just finished our the best album and manager oppa loves it." Everyone smiled. "So...why are we here Taeyeon?" Sunny asked. "I called u guys too see how sucsessful we have been these 7 years." Everyones eyes widened as they saw the tv switch on by Taeyeon.
It was a video clip of them through the years. Funny and happy moments. When the video clip focused on Jessica everyone tensed up and Seohyun started to sniff and tears fell down her face. Soon after everyone else started tearing up. Taeyeon paused the video and wiped her tears.
"Guys?!" Jessica yelled as she rubbed weeping Seohyun's back. "Whats going on?! Why? Are you hiding something??" Jessica was frustrated and didnt like the vibe. Everyone shook their heads. "Sica, its just that we.....uhhhhh ummmmm we were sad remembering all the memories. A happy sad! Yes! Tears of happiness." Sooyoung answered.
~Seohyun POV~
I have done it havent i? She might find out!!! Im scared. Why did i cry?! I mean well i couldnt bear it up. The secret im keeping is too tough.
~Sooyoung POV~
Its hard. Its hard. We will pull through though. If we can just keep the secret. But my heart cant go on like this!
~Sunny POV~
Sica can not hear this secret. Her heart will break. But if she doesnt she will be mad. It wont be the same. Nooooo...
~Tiffany POV~
Jessica has been one of my soul mates other than sunny. I knew Jessica since i was a kid and i feel like she needs to know!
~Taeyeon POV~
I feel happy that Jessica could see that clip i made of us. We are sooo close.