1. Home

____________________

Dear Family,

Are you both eating well? Are you healthy? Do you sleep enough? How's the shop? My journey is fine and I'm safe. I will be coming home soon so please wait for me. I do hope that Po is not getting into trouble. This letter will be short for I am in a hurry. I love you.

Sincerely, Avis💮

____________________

I roll up the letter with my armored talons, careful not to tear the delacate paper. I look at the messanger to my left, handing him the letter and telling him the location he should drop it off.

He nods and flys away, struggling in the cold weather. I watch as he became nothing but a speck.

I sigh, looking at the beaten bandits groaning in the snow. I narrow my purple eyes at them.

Poler bears, I hate them.

I turn away and spread my wings, the frosty air taking me to the skys.

"I have to do somethings before going home," I said while taking off.

...

There!

Below me I see fathers shop filled with costumers. I smirk as I get closer to home, ready for my dramatic entrance.

As I get close I start to dive, landing with a big thud as dust surrounds me. When it finally cleared I saw my father fanning the dust away, his eyes closed.

I smiled and walked up to him, ignoring the stares of those surrounding us.

"Hello father," I spoke softly.

His eyes flew open and before I could think he had his wings around my legs. I hugged him back. I was taller than him and sometimes if was fun to pick him up.

"My daughter! My daughter is home!", he cried out. I smiled and hugged back, "I missed you father"
...

This is so old but I thought why not put it out there.