Chapter 6

"Here" I hand him the clothes and walk back inside so he can change.

"Thanks" he says a few minutes later after he is fully clothed.

Charlie is working a late shift tonight so we walk up to my room and i sit on my bed jake just stands in the doorway.

"Wow haven't seen this room in a while." He says and laughs.

"What." I say confused as to why he laughed.

He walks over to the tack board and picks up a photo.

"We were so young in this photo." He says and comes over to sit on the bed with me then hands me the photo.

Its a picture of us when we were four or five we are making mud pies.

"Yeah we are" I say and laugh.

"So care to explain what happened back there" Jake asks concerned.

"Alice said that she was worried about me and that she couldn't see my future any more so she thought I died." I explain.

"Explain to me what happened with you you were talking to me without you being there." I say.

"Another perk of the bond I guess." He says not really knowing.

"Ok" Bella says.

"All I know is I can only do it in wolf form." He explains.

"What else is there to this blood moon imprint that I need to know. I ask.

"I don't know much about it bells all I know is the books about the quilletes." He says.

"This is all so new and weird I'm still possessing it." I say.

Jake pulls me into his lap and holds me.

"It will all work out with time but for right now I'm glad your ok I was so worried about you. One minute I'm working on my bike the next I feel this feeling coming from you fear strong fear and I had to get to you." He says.

"I'm sorry I scared you jake." I say and look up at him.

"I don't know what I would do if something happened to you" he says and gently kisses me on the lips witch slowly deepens.

He picks me up and gently lays me on the bed without breaking the kiss.  He is on top of me one arm on each side of my head leaning over me. 

"Bella I love you. I always have ever since we were little. Maybe when we were little we were best friends but when you left and didn't come back for a while I was devastated. When my dad told me you were coming back and Charlie was looking for a truck for you I begged my dad to let me fix his old truck for you. I stayed up all night working on it for you. And when I saw you again on that day I knew that you weren't the little girl I was best friends with. I fell in love with you at first sight." Jake just stays there frozen for a moment.

"I-I don't know hat to say Jake I love you too." I say and he kisses me again this time with so much passion it makes everything inside me melt. He wrapped me in a warm embrace.

The next morning.

I wake up to jake laying next to me in a peacefully slumber. I watch him peacefully sleep then I see the time.

"Crap" I say and jump out of bed witch makes Jake startle awake.

"What what's wrong bells. Wait crap im sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep is Charlie going to be mad." He asks and is running around the room trying to find his stuff.

"Not as mad as he is going to be if I'm late to school." I say and grab my clothes then run to the bathroom to get changed.

Once I'm done getting changed i run downstairs to grab a poptart before i leave Jake following me.

I get to the cabinet and grab a poptart then I hear Charlie clear his throat. He is sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.

"So um Jake your dad called he needs you home. And Bella we will talk about this when you get home now get to school before your late." He says.

I leave and go out to my truck.

"Are you going to be ok" Jake asks.

"Yeah Jake I will be fine I have to get to school." I say and quickly give him a kiss then leave.

_______________________________________
Find out what Charlie thinks about them in the next episode.