1 Don't speak

(AN: this currently is a test if anyone would actually read this so thank you to everyone reading and feel free to express any suggestions ideas or everything that's in your mind :D )

"I'm so sorry! I really am" I can see the hurt and regret in his eyes. But that doesn't change his actions. Tears streaming down our faces I leave to sit at the fountain. It is beautiful that evening at Central Park, but suddenly it feels cold.

I just sit there, staring at nothing in particular. I can still see him from the corner of my eyes, wandering around in guilt, tearing his hair, crying just like me and it breaks me, seeing him like this. Hurt. Crying. Because of me. Of what he did to me. How he hurt me.

Suddenly there's a small figure sitting down on the fountain next to me and the sniffling rips me out of my thoughts and watching him.

"Hey" I greet her weakly, knowing that she probably feels like i do. "Wanna talk about it?" she just shakes her head. Smiling, wiping her tears and pretending that nothing happened, like she always does. But I know her better and let's face it: her acting isn't that great. It might be enough for the Broadway stage, but Noone fooles me!

"We should get going. It's gonna rain soon my ''brother" says, although he suddenly doesn't feel like that anymore.

He doesn't look at us. Just at his feet. Looking the opposite way of the person right next to him, who is desperately trying to catch my gaze. But I just can't let that happen. Can't let him look at me, or look at him myself. It just hurts too much. Both of us. Rachel grabs my arm tightly, and together we lead the boys back to our apartment, not a single word being spoken on the way.

At home we share our Goodnights and part ways to get changed in our "rooms" but since there's no privacy i try to catch Rach on her way to the bathroom to talk. She just takes my hand and pulls me inside, locking the door behind us. I don't care what the others think.

She sits on top of the toilet, looking at me with red puffy eyes, and I hug her for comfort. "It's Brody " is all she says and I nod understandingly. I knew this would come. I knew she'd go back to her first real love somewhat finance if he ever came back, but for him to act like this after what he said and did to her... that's not like him. It may have been for her best but why does he suddenly not care about that anymore? I hear them talk outside, both of them on the wage to tears, but gladly Finn sucks it in to comfort Blaine. That's more like him. I owe him for that. Damn kurt you're mad at that boy!

But still... something happened while he was gone. Was at the army...He's changed... I let go of Rach and we brush our teeth in silence, and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't trying to hear what was going on outside. What they said.

Once we are done we look at each other and she wipes away some tears that i didn't realize had fallen onto my cheeks. "You okay?" is all she says and I just shrug, knowing that she'll understand that right now is not the moment to talk, situation wise and due to the emotional state both of us are in. Maybe tomorrow... when we are all alone again. I turn around, unlocking the door and grabbing the handle, looking at her, until she nods with a sigh, giving me the approval to open the door and let us out of our save zone again.

We step out, walk to our rooms, hug, tell each other "it's gonna be okay" and enter the now uncomfortable zone behind our curtains after taking a deep breath.

Once I turn around from closing the curtain tight behind me with a heavy heart I see him looking at me with sorry eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed, his elbows on his tights just letting his head hang. His curls are sticking out in every direction since he tore his hair in despair all night. And he looks kinda cute and natural so messed up. At least he put on a shirt I hear a little voice from inside of me, that would have imagined our first evening together in New York to turn out different.

"Just don't!" I say to him as I walk over to my side of the bed, realizing that he won't stop looking at me, desperately trying to get another chance to apologize. We lay down on our backs together in silence and suddenly the bed seems way too small for two people. Usually it feels way too big and he can't be close enough but now feeling a little heat from next to me just feels way too bad.

"Kurt" he starts softly and scared like a deer in the headlights but i just turn my back on him and switch off the light as my tears start to fall again. "Sleep well" I hear him whisper, his voice shaky, followed by a little thud as one of his tears drips down at the pillow.

It's safe to say neither of us slept that night. Nor did the people next curtain. All night there are sniffs and crying noises halling through the room. Around 3 am, I suddenly have a hand hold mine and I just pretend to still be asleep while in reality it makes me cry even harder. Gladly this night taught me how to suppress crying noises and as bad as it feels, as much as it hurts me, it also gives me strength. It's so weird. He hurt me. I hate what he did. Don't want him near me, yet this little gesture of him calms me while at the same time it hurts me even more.

Somewhere around 5 am I fall asleep, only to wake up again at 7 am when I feel my bed moving, followed by a sudden cold. He came back minutes later after emptying a much needed glass of water since he must be dehydrated from crying all night, but I can't get back to sleep. I get up, making myself a rather cold cup of tea, since cooking water would wake everyone else up thanks to this one room apartment and sit on the couch thinking.

Finn is the first to get up, to my disappointment but I can understand his motive. He just leaves after a little talk, leaving me here with my by him broken best friend and cheating somewhat boyfriend. Gladly she wakes up soon after him, so i'm not alone that long but she also didn't hear our conversation. She looks at me in shock when she realizes that he's gone and i just give her a sad look while she's trying not to cry. We sit at the table in silence, drinking our tea (even though mines completely cold by now) and text each other to not wake up the sleeping, cheating beauty inside my bed.

Are you okay Rach? Stupid me. Of course she's not

I guess.... Her emotion turns to being on the wage of tears again. She clearly isn't.

Just can't believe he left like that. I give her a little understanding "trying to cheer you up" smile and nod

I was shocked as well... how do i reply to this? Great. Got yourself in a situation again Hummel

But maybe it's for the best.... Just let whatever happened sink in... I wish I could do that with Blaine... or don't i? I get both of you... just give it and him time ;)

Yeah... ill try... a weak smile appears on her face before her face gets confused

What happened to you two anyway? I feel like i missed something... and I KNOW that it's not bc you kissed another dude.. You wouldn't be as stupid as i am.... Also what do you wanna do when he wakes up?

Good question.... What do I want? How do i react? What actually are we now?

I don't wanna talk about it so please don't ask any questions okay?

Well... he cheated on me... no idea what exactly happened but he just said "he was with another guy" and that sounds a little more like kissing to me...

I have no idea... maybe i'll leave when he wakes up. He wants to talk and part of me wants that too but i just can't....

I just press send as i hear a yawn coming from my bed. Great he's up. Rachel realized that too and looks at me questioning if I heard that too, before she starts to quickly scan my message at which her eyes grew wide. She nods in shock and sad at the same time and mumbles a little "I'm so sorry" before i hear my curtain open and the unpleasant part of the morning begins.

(AN: yes this is short but its just an epilogue and also in the test phase. Regular chapters will be longer)