Chapter-26

Samiara slowly woke up and was met with a white ceiling while her head hurt, she turned her head to see Akshat sleeping placing his face on her hand while he clutched her hand tightly. She caressed his face softly which broke his sleep and he slowly opened his eyes and was looking straight into Samiara's eyes.

"Samiara, you are fine, are feeling any pain? Shall I call Doctor?" Akshat asked frantically.

"Akshat calm down I'm fine and now I'm not feeling any pain," Samiara said.

"Thank God you don't know how much scared and terrified I was seeing you lying in a pool of blood," Akshat said while his voice trembled in the end.

"I'm fine Akshat and I promise next time I will take care while crossing the roads," Samiara said.

"Okay, stay here I will call Doctor and come, once he is here he will check you then we can ask him about discharge," Akshat said and Samiara just nodded her head in acceptance, he went out, after few minutes doctor came and gave her a thorough check-up.

"Nothing is there to worry about Mr Akshat, you can take her home in the evening, she will feel weak for few days nut that is common because she lost blood, let the sling on her hand be for next few weeks, Ms Samiara take easy for next few days then everything will be alright," Doctor instructed.

"Thank you, Doctor," Akshat said and the doctor left giving him a smile.

In the evening Samiara got discharged, Akshat told their families that due to facing some technical problems in the company is prolonged for one more week, so they need to stay at NY, as days passed Akshat was getting nervous as well as anxious because he wanted to confess his feelings but he stopped himself, till her recovery. He took care of her like a mother, scolded her when she denied having her medicines like a father which brought tears to her eyes seeing his care and concern for and with his care and love Samiara recovered within a week.

Tomorrow they are going back to NY, so Akshat planned to propose her tonight, so he went out when she was sleeping and brought a dress with matching accessories, made all the arrangements and started to feel jitters but he behaved normally in front of her, as evening approached he went inside Samiara's room after knocking.

"Come in," Samiara called sitting on the couch flipping through channels on television.

"Samiara," Akshat called gaining her attention after entering inside.

"Hi Akshat, did you want something?" She asked him.

"Well, my friends here are hosting a party and I want you to accompany me, so will you come with me please?" Akshat asked hoping she will say yes.

"Really, then I will come because sitting idle at home is making me crazy," Samiara said with excitement in her voice and he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Okay, I will message you the address and will be waiting at the entrance because I have a small workshop at the office which needed my immediate presence," Akshat explained.

"No problem Akshat, I will reach the venue on time, give me the directions I will enter inside," Samiara said and Akshat nodded forwarded his hand with a gift and she was surprised and looked at him in question.

"Umm, I know you didn't bring any partywear with you, so I brought for you, please wear this for the party," Akshat said.

"Thank you Akshat, I will definitely wear this to party," Samiara said kissing his cheek.

in evening as Akshat said he messaged the venue address and Samiara reached the destiny, when she got down from the car, she was surprised to see the silence but she shrugged it and moved forward when she took correctly 10 steps she was met with a signboard indicating her to go left from there and she took left and from there she was met with different signboard for 15 mins and at last she reached an open space with lake, she was mesmerized with the view, the path was decorated with rose petals, touching her feet and rising the ticklish feeling inside her leg, she started to walk, she heard Akshat's voice and she turned to left side to see him standing in front in black jeans white t-shirt and black blazer looking dashing and handsome, when she realized that she was checking him out she looked away earning a chuckle from him. Akshat slowly walked towards and came to halt in front of her and went down on one knee.

"Samiara, you are the truth and the dream,you are the river that I feel thirst of, you are the restlessness of my heart and the comfort too, wherever I go, I find you there, whether you are with me or not, I always find you in my heart and presence, you are submerged in my veins that are placed in my heart, this heart is adherent lover of yours, you are my hearts obsession and it soothes me, ties of my heart are tied to you, sometimes it sings for your presence and when your fragrance reaches it, it stays silent, you are my soulmate, my companion and my partner, I feel your presence and fragrance surrounding me all the time, I'm luckiest person in this world to have you in my life, and I will be over the moon if you chose me as your partner, soulmate and companion, Samiara I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Akshat confessed shocking her, she was looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Akshat, I really don't know what to tell you at present," Samiara said in a lost voice.

"Samiara, don't feel bad or something just tell me what you feel in your heart about me," Akshat assured her.

"Akshat, I know that at present I don't love you but I do like you, please don't take me wrong, I really like you and I think I started falling for you but I can't name the feelings I have for you as Love, please give me sometime to identify and name the feelings I harbour for you, I'm sorry" Samiara said with tears falling down, immediately Akshat stood and took her in his embrace, caressing her hair trying to soothe her.

"It is fine by me Samiara, I didn't confess my love thinking you will accept me because I know that coming out of the past and accepting other person's love is tough and it takes time to identify and fall in love again, I'm happy that you didn't throw me out of your life and willing to give me and my love a chance, I will be waiting for the day you will reciprocate my feelings, now we should leave by the way you look ravishing and beautiful," Akshat said smirking and pecked her lips lightly which made her blush.

"Thank you," She whispered and looked down in shyness after kissing his cheek.

After that they retired to flat and next day they flew to India and there Jai along Amar came to airport to receive them and was shocked to see sling on her hand but kept mum until they reached home and at home everyone was waiting for her including Aarav, Arjun and Riya and her family was worried and frantic seeing the sling on her hand.

"Princess, how did you get hurt?" Samiara's dad asked taking charge of the situation.

"It is nothing dad, it was a minor accident and nothing else," Samiara explained.

"That was a minor accident for you, how can you be careless," Jai asked.

"Bhai I'm fine seriously, nothing happened and the doctor told keep sling for a week just as a precaution, "Samiara explained and it took another 15 mins to calm down her family.

"Dad, I want you to call the board of business for a meeting day after tomorrow, as it important," Samiara said to her father.

"Okay, I will inform them but why is it needed now because your brother's marriage is in a week and from tomorrow functions are starting," Her Mom questioned her.

"It is important Mom and It will take only half-day for the meeting and the works to be completed and after that I will be free," Samiara said and after that she went to take rest while Akshat and er families retired for the day to complete their pending works as from tomorrow they will be busy with marriage.