Chapter 11: Pokemon Re-Volts

Woo! Sorry for the long wait, schoolwork and I went on vacation with no access to my computer while on said vacation.

Anywho, here's an extra long chapter for you ladies and gents!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Orange Islands; Mandarin Island; the docks*

It had been 3 days since Ash's battle against Cissy of Mikan island and the 10 year old and company were just swimming into shore where Lapras let off her passengers, Ash stepped onto the docks, Allena and Tracey flanking him, and Aero and Pikachu on their respective trainer's shoulders. That was when yelling and scuffling could be heard.

Allena turned and narrowed her eyes at something with Ash, Pikachu, Aero, and Tracey following her line of sight.

There were 3 trainers surrounded by a Grimer, Magnemite, and Voltorb.

"Woah, Grimer, what the hell? It's me!"

"Voltorb, don't ya recognize me!"

"Magnemite.... Why!"

The 3 Pokemon glared at their respective trainers with glassy looks in their eyes, they began to close in on their trembling partners. Ash, Allena, and Tracey (with Ash returning Lapras) are spurred on by the trainers' pleas and they rushed to help the hapless Pokemon trainers.

But as soon as they exited the docks, Pikachu and Aero stopped moving, both 'mons then fell to the ground, writhing and whimpering. Allena and Ash rushed to their partners.

The blue eyed girl picked her precious partner up and whispered sweet nothings to him and Aero - spurred by her words - snapped out of his trance, giving Allena a wide-eyed, cute look.

'That... hurt... so much, whatever it was had to be-' But the pterosaur was cut off as Ash went to grab his electric partner, whose eyes went cold with deadly intent. Pikachu turned on his trainer with sparks flying from his cheeks.

"Pi-Pikachu...?" Ash's voice trembled.

Pikachu said nothing, just stared at his trainer threateningly before he charged up and released a Thunderbolt at his own trainer!

Ash froze in place, fearful. This... this couldn't be-?!

"Aero, take it!"

Aero rushed into the path of the bolt, raised his tail where it shimmers with the power of Iron Tail, the Fossil Pokemon then proceeded to dig his tail into the concrete just as the lightning bolt struck the rock type. Dust appeared from where the Thunderbolt struck Aero, but as the smoke cleared, Aero was revealed to be perfectly fine, removing his tail from the ground. Pikachu and Aero eyed each other in a dramatic staredown before...

Pikachu turned around and rushed off, deeper into the cityspace, Grimer, Magnemite, and Voltorb trailing behind him.

Ash dropped to his knees with tears in his eyes. "W-what h-ha-happened to Pikachu?" he shook.

Allena looked at the trainer with a look of sympathy before she turned to her partner, who twitched a bit with a grimace.

'I-I think it was some sort of powerful Hypnosis attack, it had to be to afflict me like that.'

Allena closed her eyes, breathed in and out before reopening them with a look of understanding, "Yes, I can feel it, you're right, whatever psychic Pokemon is doing this... it's clearly very well trained."

Aero nodded. 'I can still feel it, Allena, it hurts so much...' Aero put his claws to his head before the pterosaur closed his eyes and breathed in and out before reopening them with newfound courage and balance. 'That feels better...' he sighed with relief.