Sex Machine

Unicornmann x Sabre
Its gonna be short so dont get too excited
Edit: YOOOOOO!!!!!! THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 7K!!! MY GODDD THANNNKKKK YOOUUUUUU!!!!!
(Edit: even though it's not october, I'm still doing these requests because I have nothing better to do and I also want to keep writing this book)
-----------------------------------------

Sabre's pov

I was sitting on the ground playing with the toys Dave gave me.

We were both playing "House", Ryan wasn't here today so we couldn't play a game but honestly I.. never really liked playing them. It was pretty boring.

As I continued playing, Goldy came running over laughing. Tina was chasing after her with a sword.

Unicornmann walked inside from the big hole on the other side of the playroom, "sabre, can you uh.. c-come with me please?" Unicornmann asked.

"Uh sure?" I got up from where I was sitting at and told Dave I would be back. He nodded and went to sit with Danny.

As I followed unicorn, I tried making conversation, "so...what is this 'thing's you need me for exactly?" "..." unicorn didnt respond only looking at a clipboard and writing stuff down.

"Whacha writing?" I asked, "nothing you need to be worrying about." Suddenly  Unicorn smirked, taking my hand and pulling me down to his "laboratory"

When we got his "lab" he shut the door and locked it, making me start to worry.

"Follow me please~" Unicorn said.

I followed slightly behind, shivering.
Unicorn walked upstairs and into a room. It was normal like room, it had a bed, a closet, and lights.

3rd POV

(Uh well that's out of the option..just pretend that sabre cant see out of his bandanna for plot)

Unicornmann told sabre to get on the bed and remove his onesie. Sabre had a confused look but complied and took off his onesie.

Sabre was left with his boxers on infront of Unicornmann. Unicornmann walked over to sabre and tied sabres hands behind his back making sabre fall on his chest.

Unicorn put some lube on the dildo and pulled off his boxer. Sabre then gasped at what Uncorn did. Unicorn used a finger to palm at Sabres entrance dryly.

"Dont make a sound or else things will be really bad for you~" Sabre held back a whine and kept quiet.

Unicorn slowly entered his finger making sabre hold back a pained moan, Squirmed around a bit trying to get used to it. Unicorn entered another finger, scissoring him. Sabre tried not to whine as Unicorn entered a third finger.

Once Unicorn thought sabre was ready, he put some lube on sabres entrence and moving sabre a bit. As unicorn turned the machine on, he put it on easy and placed it at sabres entrance, as it started thrust inside sabre slowly, sabre tried his very best to not moan.

As Sabre was enjoying it already, Unicorn didnt think if was fast enough, he wanted to hear Sabre moan out so he can do what he was really planning to do. Unicorn sneakily put the machine on extreme1

Sabre moaned out loudly, "AH~!" Unicorn smirked and put the extreme1 level to extream5 (which was the last setting) making Sabre moan out with every thrust it did.

Sabre came hardly and panted. Unicorn turned off the machine and untied sabres hands, he then placed a blanket over him and closed the door. He took note of it on his clipboard, he walked back to his computer and continued doing work.

Told ya it was short, I'm only doing the requests for october on here because I have no idea how to make a plot without something like that so, with that, have a nice day and request things. Bye!
-Ivy359