Ava x Singer Reader

(The song actually has something to do with thus one, if your a girl, just imagine that it's a girl singing, this song isn't very popular so there isn't really any covers)

+•+•+•+•+•+

•(Y/N) POV•

Me and Ava have been best friends for years on years. 'Friends'.I hate that word.

You know that feeling when you live somebody so much but you know they don't love you back?Whenever you stay up all night, unable to go to sleep without them?Whenever you feel like nothing without them?

Yeah, I'm feeling all that.It sucks.Ive loved her since 2nd grade.I know, young love isn't true.But I know it is.Im grown up now.I know what love truly is.And it hurts but feels so good at the same time.

I haven't had any time with her since her new 'Friends' showed up.Ugh, that word again.All of them like her.I just know it.I feel like she likes them back.She hasn't even known them even a month.Ive known her for 12 years.12 YEARS.

And while I'm over here killing myself for not being brave enough to walk up to her and just tell her all of these feelings, she's falling for boys who she doesn't even know much about.

I've tried getting over her but I just cant.Right as my mind gets off of her, a commercial of pizza or her dad comes on the TV and my mind is trapped in her grip once again.

A grip that's impossible to escape.

I've met the new friends.The new replacements.They're weird.But they're hot.If I know Ava, I know she falls head over heels for hot (Guys/and or/Girls).The last thing I am is hot.

Anyways, I'm looking over the city.Hearing all the cute couples laughing down below.The wind slightly ruffling my hair.I come up here to think.

It's either to think about Ava, Life, or music.Right now is a mixture of Ava and Music.

I'll write about her.

I grab my notebook and pencil next to me and just write down things I love about her.

She can change the world.Maybe not alone, but together....with me..

I overlook and over read my feelings.It rhymes.Wait, so if I can come up with a backtrack....I can make this a song.Perfect.

I'm not a singer.I want to be.But I just don't feel to confident in my voice, but screw it, I'll make this one song, post it on SoundCloud and see how things go.

I run to my apartment and grab my guitar.

Playing guitar is like telling the truth.

+•+•+•+•+•+•+

After lots of work and readjustment of my lyrics.I think I finally got somewhere.I pack up my things and head back to my apartment to record.

I'm just using a sort of ASMR mic thing.I don't know why I have it but I'm glad I don't have to go out and buy one.Im to lazy for that.

I record my backtrack and get ready to sing.

If I cannot fly, let me sing.

(you can play the song if you want to)

+•+•+•+•+•+•+

I strum the last chord and click a button to stop the recording.I let out a deep breath.I don't exactly have anything to auto tune it so I'm just going freestyle and hoping it works.

I give extra information on the song before posting.

First Name:(Y/N)

Last Name:(L/N)

Song Name:Maybe

I take another deep breath.

1...2...3...

Then, I click.And soon after it's posted.I sigh and put my things up, going to sleep.

Goodnight Ava..

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

•Ava POV•

"Maybe, we can change our world around.."

My jaw stays glued to the floor as I watch the morning news.
"SoundCloud audio blows up overnight and singer (Y/N) (L/N) becomes famous over only 3 hours of posting the song.Its already got noticed my many song dealers and they have sent the 19 year old many, many e-mails, attempting to convince her to work with them and not the other hundreds."

"WHAT?!"
I rush to grab my phone.

Pick up pick up..c'mon your always on your phone and you don't pick up!

*Leave a message after the beep*

"LITSEN HERE (Y/N)!I KNOW WE HAVENT TALKED THAT MUCH LATELY BUT YOUR FAMOUS AND YPU DIDNT TELL ME?!IM ASHAMED!"
I yell into the phone causing the Demoes to give me a look, except Pierce who always has the same look.

If so many people love (Him/Her)..I'll just be a face in the crowd....

+•+•+•+•+•+•+

I wake up with my phone blowing up.
"What the.."

I turn it on just to see e-mail filling my whole screen from some of the most famous artists.I shoot up out of bed and turn on the TV to the daily news channel.

I drop the remote once I hear what's happening.

Ava had to have heard..wait....AVA!

I get changed into a normal outfit, grab my phone and rush to Ava's.Once I get there, I bang on the door.

It slams open to reveal an angry Ava.
"You didn't tell me."

"I'm soooo sorry I didn't know this was going to happen!"
I explain.

"WHOAH IS THAT (Y/N)!"

"IT IS!"

"OMG!"

My eyes widen and I turn to see photographers and lights flashing everywhere.Just as I'm about to get trampled, Ava yanks me into her apartment and licks the door shut.

I suddenly remembered why I came here.
"Ava, I need to tell you something."

"What is it superstar?"
She asks eating a bite of her cereal.

"I love you.More then a friend."
I say bolder then I expected.

She spits out her cereal.
"HUH?!"

"I..love you..."
I repeat myself.

"I-I love you to, I just never thought you'd feel the same.."
She slowly says.

I get so exited, I loose control of my body.I rush to her and before you know it, we're kissing.Not just sweet small kisses.French kisses.

I push her up against the counter.We slowly part, a thin string of saliva connecting the other.
"The song I wrote was for you, baby.."

She blushes.
"Just kiss me again."

She pulls me back in by the collar of my shirt, continuing our make-out session.

I love you, Ava.

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+

And I love you guys!❤️

I was getting on here to start writing again and I look down to see 10 notifications at once..and...they were all votes.It made me so happy..UwU