◇Day With EXO Pt. 2◇

*Jaehwa's P.O.V*

As I was looking at the Stranger Things section Baekhyun said something.

"Do you want them?" Baekhyun asked

I looked at him in confusion.

"Do you want the two pop figures and shirt? You keep looking at them. If you are going to stare at them, you might as well just get them."

I looked down and grabbed the three things. Of the shelf and rack and headed to the counter with my head down. Why was he acting like this? I don't understand what I did wrong?

Once I got to the counter I saw this guy who was working the register.

"Will that be all beautiful" the guy said.

"I'm sorry what?" I said, I wasn't really sure what to say to him.

"Ya know a girl as pretty as you shouldn't be here alone." He said winking at me.

I started to feel uncomfortable by what he was saying.

All of a sudden Baekhyun showed up beside me.

"Sorry Jagi I'm back, is this what you're getting?" He said giving me a look to play along.

"Ah yes I think so Oppa." I replied smiling at him

"Are you sure? Do you want me to get me this necklace for you?" Baekhyun asked.

I looked at the necklace Baekhyun had in my hand, it was from the first season when Joyce was trying to communicate with Will.

I smiled and nodded. I looked over at the guy who seemed very pissed off.

Baekhyun handed the guy the necklace and he scanned it and put it in the bag.

"That will be $35"

He handed the cashier his credit card and the guy swiped it.

He handed the bag and Baekhyun snatched it from his hands.

"If you ever say something to my girlfriend again, I swear to god you will be in the hospital. Do you understand?"

The guy looked at Baekhyun with fear and nodded.

Damn, I never knew Baekhyun had that side of him.

"Good."

Baekhyun then walked towards me interlocking hands and pulling me out of the store.

I looked at my feet.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun."

He stopped up and turned to look at me. Of course I avoided eye contact, I was too nervous to look at him.

Baekhyun lifted up my face to make me look at him.

"You don't need to be sorry. That guy was flirting with you and you were uncomfortable." Baekhyun said looking down at me.

"Why, you don't actually care..." I mumbled hopeful quiet enough so he didn't hear me and looked away.

Baekhyun grabbed my face making me look at him again.

"I do care about you. I don't want anything to happen to you." Baekhyun said staring at me.

"So what did I miss?" Sehun said.

We moved apart.

"Nothing. Let's just go." Baekhyun said walking off towards the food court.

Sehun just looked at me and I explained as we walked following Baekhyun.