Abusive.

I ain't gon' cap. I don't care for Clarence that much BUT I needed a "big" typa dude for this imagine. Carry on.

"I told yo ass I'm not fucking cheating, so why the fuck do you keep bringin' it up?!" Clarence yelled in Mackenzie's face

"I told yo ass I'm not fucking cheating, so why the fuck do you keep bringin' it up?!" Clarence yelled in Mackenzie's face. His 6'0 frame towered over her small 5'3 body as he got in her face.

"Because I saw you akeke-ing up in her face and liking that bitch Instagram Clarence! Then you wanna fuckin' show up at 2 in the morning with hickeys on your neck? You got me fucked all the way up!" Mackenzie yelled back as she grabbed all his shit and started flinging it down the stairs.

"What the fuck are you doing with my shit?" Clarence growled grabbing her hands to stop her.

"Throwing them outta my house. We're done Clarence. Go back to the bitch ass Becky and live with her." Mackenzie broke out of his embrace and continued to throw his belongings downstairs.

"I'm not leaving, and you better stop throwing my shit before I fuck you up," Clarence threatened.

"Touch me. I dare you. I'll tell my brothers and you'll end up in a body bag before the night is over," Mackenzie clapped back. Clarence chuckled darkly as he stalked towards Mackenzie.

"You think I'm scared of them?" He snatched her up by her neck. Mackenzie's voiced hitched in her throat as she looked up at Clarence's dark eyes.

"I don't give a fuck about your bitch ass brothers. They work for me and I could have them dead in .5 seconds. Don't ever try to threaten me with them," Clarence spat with venom as he held a firm grip of Mackenzie's throat, all while backing her into a wall.

"Y-you're hurting me," Mackenzie muttered out the best she could while being choked.

"And?" Clarence smiled deviously watching her eyes flutter shut.

"C-Clarence!" She shouted and that's when he finally let go of her, allowing her to breathe properly again.

"Have my dinner done by time I get back," he stated and walked down the stairs, soon leaving out the front door.

Mackenzie touched her neck lightly, feeling the soreness of it. Although Clarence had choked her up more aggressively than usual, she couldn't help but to feel the puddle form in her panties. . .

Few Hours Later

Clarence had walked in the house, his heavy footsteps booming throughout the entire place.

Mackenzie was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal when Clarence walked in. "Where's my food?" He questioned looking around not seeing anything on the stove or in the microwave.