Chapter 11

It's been three days and I'm still in the hospital. Jeez, this thing is like a hotel but well, cheaper and  you have to wear gowns that don't cover your butt. Unless Your me and have lovely fury pyjamas from your dad as your mum still refuses to have contact with me. Well duck, same for you.

She doesn't understand that I want to be with Josh. Yeah he might break my heart, yeah he might just be using me but aren't I allowed to figure that out for myself?

She has her perfect son. I'm just wondering if my house will be mine when I get out of here.

A nurse walks  in with a doctor.

"How's everything today Diana?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine. Can I please go home?"

"Well as a matter of fact yes you can, you will have to come in for regular checkups but besides that you are free to go." I jumped out  of my bed and got my stuff.

"Not just yet. You need someone to take you home."

"Why can't I just drive myself?" He gave me a look.

"Well either because you have just come out of hospital, hi have been in a coma. Oh and your lungs nearly killed you. Take a pick."

"Okay, no need for the sarcasm. Fine I'll get someone." Then they went.

I picked up my phone and walked outside.

Just then I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Someone you know but don't."

"What?" Then I heard a cry in the background.

"I have someone you know dear." Then it went silent.

"Diana?" Oh no, no, no.

"Mum?" I breathed.

"It's alright darling. I swear I will be okay."

"No. If they hurt you I will kill him!"

"I won't hurt her. If you do as I say."

"Okay."

"You. And Carl, come to the barn at 7.00pm, no one else but you two."

"What do you want?"

"You'll see." Then they hung up. It was a private number.

I quickly called Carl.

"Diana."

"Carl, I need you to pick me up."

"Diana wait. Mum, she's gone missing."

"I know."

"What?"

"If you can and pick me up I'll tell you but we have to do something. Tonight."

He breathed deeply.

"Okay."

Then I hung up.

What does this psycho want with My mum? And why does he want me?

Okay, I am so, so sorry for not updating in about four months. I didn't know what to do with the story now I have an idea. Thank you for those who have stuck by this story and waited for me I really appreciate it.

I am also sorry it is very short, but I wanted another chapter on this so...

Please tell me what you think. The updates will now be a little more regular.