Chapter 1

The weird feeling

Hello my name is Jacob and this is my story.........

Once upon a time I was walking to a restaurant to meet my girlfriend called Rose.
So we sat down at a table, and I seen a boy, look at me and I recognised him from somewhere, but.... Where?.......

5 minutes later

So we went back to the dorms Rose went to hers and I went to mine, and went to take a shower.

After showing

I came out of the shower and walked into the bedroom and I seen that boy from before "Who are you?" I asked, and he turned around "Hi my name is Mark nice to meet you" and took his hand out to shack my hand but I just froze thinking to myself 'oh my god he's so hot' "Uhm, hello?" He said in confusion "uh....... Hi, sorry!😅 I'm Jacob nice to meet you" and I shook his hand. So after all the awkward moment I sat on my bed, 5 minutes later Mark went out drinking and I went to sleep.

Another 5 minutes later

I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 1:00am, so I quickly got dressed and went looking for Mark.

20 minutes after looking

I finally found Mark in a alleyway, and as I knew it he was drunk "Uhm.....Mark are you ok?" I asked him he turned around and said "Hay baby, how you doing?" I was confused "uhh Mark...... We, I'm ,were no-" and before I could finish Mark kissed me and I was shocked. After braking the kiss we went back to the dorms and Mark was holding my hand on our way back 'Why are my cheeks hot? What is this wired feeling?' I thought to myself while walking back to the dorms with Mark by my side.