Chapter 3

I'm gay!

"Yes"Mark said still crying. I just fell to the ground as Mark was leaving me behind chasing his little brother. I walked back to the dorms and I seen Mark I just ignored him and went to bed.

The next day

I went to the roof top of the school and Mark was running after me knowing what I'm about to do "Don't jump!" Mark said with sadness in his voice "why not?" I said with no feelings showing "coz..... why would you want to jump?" Mark said sarcastically "coz my life is done" I said still with a sad face "Please don't, I'm sorry for what happened to you, but if you keep all of your problems with you, you won't get no where in life. So, please don't jump" Mark said to me with tires running down his face, (Jacob singing a song :On my way by Alan Walker) {flashback} I'm sorry but, don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go, it's nothing personal. I draw the blinds, they don't need to see me crying. Cause even if you understand, you don't understand. [Mark] So then when you're finished, You're all about your business and ready to save the world [Jacob] I'm taking my misery making my bitch, can't be everyone's favourite girl. [Rose] So take aim and fire away, you've never been so wide awake. No, nobody but you can keep you safe. [Jacob] And I'm on my way? [Mark] The blood moon is on horizon, fire burning in your eyes, no nobody but you can keep you safe. [Jacob] And I'm on my way! [Jordan] Lo siento mucho (parru) pero me voy, por que a tu lado me di cuanta. Y me cansé de luchar. Y de guerrear en vano, de estar en la linea de fuago, y de meter la Mano, acepto mis errores. Tamboén soy humano, y tu no vez que Lo hago por que te amo,pero ya. [Rose] No tango mas na' que hacer aqui, me voy, llego la hora de partir em mi propio camino, seguiré lejos de ti. [Jacob] So take aim and fire away I've never been so wide awake No, nobody but me an keep me safe and I'm on my way. [Mark] The blood moon is on the rise the fire burning in your eyes no, nobody but you can keep you safe [Jacob] And I'm on my way! || Jacob finally came off the edge and hugged Mark || [Rose] So take aim and fire away you've never been so wide awake. [Jordan] No, nobody but you can keep you safe. [Jacob] And I'm on my way. [Mark] The blood moon is on the rise. [Jacob&Mark] The fire burning in your(my) eyes, no nobody but me(you) can keep me(you) safe. [Rose,Jordan & Mark] And your on your way (End of song) Jacob jumps off the banister and kisses Mark " I'm sorry" I said to Mark.

We then hear Rose and Jordan walking up to us "I should be the one saying sorry, it's my fault your like this, I shouldn't have cheated on you. I'm so sorry Jacob" I walk up to Rose and give her a hug "it's ok, I forgive you" I whispered in her ear. "So Jacob are you and Mark a thing now?"Rose asked me, I just looked at Mark he smiled "Yes! Yes we are!" I said with a huge grin on my face.

Hi guys sorry I haven't published in a long time I've been busy with things. I will be doing more chapters and adding more characters. Anyway I hope you have enjoyed this story so far.