Spending the Day with my Besties

Max's POV

The Next day When we woke up.We all started Checking our phones,After that we all decided what we were going to do today,Then we went take a shower (Authors: separately I swear to god y'all be so negative 👎) After we took our showers we started doing our facial and oral hygiene,then we went to go find some clothes,do our hair and start to head out
(These are the Guys Outfits )
👇
Josh Devontae Joey

We all started Checking our phones,After that we all decided what we were going to do today,Then we went take a shower (Authors: separately I swear to god y'all be so negative 👎) After we took our showers we started doing our facial and oral hygi...

(They All Also wear their Black Vans Together)

After we get out of the house we call an Uber so we can go to the mall

After we get out of the house we call an Uber so we can go to the mall.About 20 minutes later the Uber arrives and we get in.

(Skip to after the ride to the mall )

After the Uber ride we arrive to the mall.When we walk inside we started Deciding what stores we are going to go to we ended up going to Vans,Calvin Kline,Nike,Supreme,and Under Armor.After shopping we decided to go to the food court to grab something to eat.We walked to the chick fil a across from one of the stores we came from.When We Get to the counter we start ordering,After we ordered we started eating Devontae got the 15 piece nuggets and fries with a coke (Author's Note: IKR classic vontae trying to eat everything up fat ass but he still cute tho ain't gonna lie) and Me And Joey both got Spicy Chicken sandwich's with fries and a lemonade.After we finished eating we call an Uber so we can go back home.once we get back from the mall we start watching movies in the living room and fall asleep early bc we have school tomorrow.

Sorry if this is short more coming in the next few months