Part 3 There is a first for Everthing

Jewels: Ok you two I have a NEW thieve or should I say thieves. Dash: Wait what!?" She said scared. Soarin: Wait you mean we are tackling two!" Jewel: Well unfortunately yes I barely know the names of them but what I do know it one I think is shimmer and the other Lulumoon. So you might as well go now these people are more dangerous then Carmen I'm warning so here is something to help you." She said then handed them both a gun. Soarin: Your saying we have to shoot them!?" Rainbow: Do we really have to do that and not let anybody see!" Jewel: No No that is definitely not the cause it's only in case of emergencies!"

When they got to the houses they did not see anyone. Dash: Where the heck are they! Soarin: Don't kno- ughh ohh dammit I can hear shooting in the museum over their quick lets go!" He screamed. Dash: But it's risky their and what if- never mind that lets go!" She said then when they got to the museum they walked inside slowly and carefully. Dash: Soarin what happens if I get shot?" She whispered then held Soarin's hand tightly. They walked in all was quiet until a shoot came from the ceiling. Dash: Ahh what do you want shimmer- SUNSET SHIMMER!!!" She said then held Her gun up to Sunset. Soarin: What the Trixie Lulumoon!" He screamed them all held there guns up to on another. Soarin and Dash could only see dead bodies in the floor. Then all thieves and Investigators ran out the door onto the roofs preparing to fight. Dash: Errr Sunset if you give me whatever is in your bag I won't shoot!" Sunset: Well if you leave me alone I won't shoot!" They said we're holding up there guns up in front of each other. While Soarin was doing the same with Trixie. When Dash had the right moment she grabbed Sunset's bag and shot Sunset as well. Sunset screamed but sunset also had the strength to shoot for 2 seconds. Dash dodged from the bullets but not enough. Rainbow felt a pinch on her stomach and hand then a scratch then a cut the a huge amount of pain and strike. She got shot on the stomach and hand. While Soarin got shot on the hand and while he killed Trixie he knew Dash was still alive. Dash: Ahhhhhh!!!" Soarin: It's ok- D-Dash everything will be fine!" He then wrapped his sweater around Rainbow's stomach. He then carried her to the hospital as fast as he could and hid the grapple hook when they got there. Rainbow was dying in front of Soarin's eyes. He held back tears and screamed "Emergency! My partner got hurt!" Rainbow was as well crying of pain. His hand hurt badly but he did not care he only cared about Dash. The doctor immediately rushed Dash into the surgery room while Soarin waited in the waiting room. A day later Soarin's hand got fixed but still no word from the doctor about poor Rainbow. Soarin could still remember the scene Dash bleeding all over every-time he would think about that he would cry. Finally their was a word from the doctor that he could come in the room. Soarin quietly came in noticing Dash awake. Soarin sat by her. Dash: So thanks for well saving my life she said crying I owe you." She said very weakly. Soarin: Well you don't need to because I love you." He said then kissing her for the first time ever passionately. Dash was speechless for a moment then hugged Soarin hard. Dash: I love you to!" She said using all her might to lift herself up. Soarin: Now get rest you need it!" Dash: I mean I'll have to say this whole time I kinda liked you then loved you." She said smiling. Soarin: Me too." He said then lay next to Dash on the hospital bed. Dash looked tired and weak but strong and radiant. Soarin said he would have to go tell Jewel's about the incident so they won't get mad at. Though Soarin would stay with Rainbow everyday until she was out of the hospital. And they were now ready to begin their adventures again. When they swung onto another house after putting back another artifact in the museum they saw the sunset and they dropped their grapple hooks and kissed and there blush was like there mane color slightly.

 When they swung onto another house after putting back another artifact in the museum they saw the sunset and they dropped their grapple hooks and kissed and there blush was like there mane color slightly

When Fluttershy was walking on a sidewalk she looked up and saw that the same mysterious people
were there again but this time kissing. Fluttershy's expression...

 Fluttershy's expression

 The two looked down not knowing why Fluttershy fainted

The two looked down not knowing why Fluttershy fainted. They sat on the roof still gazing at the sunset just like usual.