✴ 00

OMNISCIENT

A man was drinking in a bar as he had become accustomed every day. Since his wife had left him after 10 years of marriage he felt that his life couldn't continue unless it was for his little daughter who at least prevented him from ending his life.

His routine had become go to work, visit his daughter, walk to the big bar that was near his old home and drink until almost dawn. He longer not counted how many drinks he had, the music in the place was low to give atmosphere to the place and he felt like someone sat beside him. He decided to ignore it, surely he was one of the drunkards of the place.

- One more. - He Shouted, while making a sign with his hand to the boy who attended him.

- Let them be two. - Said the Voice of a woman by his side

He was surprised to hear her, few women frequented the bar but was even more surprised to see her. She was a girl that even hasn't fifteen, or so at least I thought about her innocent but beautiful appearance.

- How did you get in here? - It was the first thing that went through his mind at that moment.

- Sorry? - Asked watching the man.

- How did you get in here? You don't seem to be over 15. - The girl laughed a few seconds.

- I have 21. - She said with derision.

- I don't believe you.

- Me neither. - Said this time the man who attended. - I need your ID.

The girl rolled her eyes but, without protest, took out her identification to show it. The boy nodded and walked towards the bar to take the drinks

- What makes a girl so... pretty in this place so... horrible? - The man Said as if nothing while drinking in a single swallow the entire contents of his glass.

- Well ... I just came here to meet . - She said as if nothing playing with his glass.

- To a bar with many drunks and alone? - Said the man who asked for another drink. The girl just shrugged. - What is your name?

- Melody. - She Extended her hand.

- Edward. - He said while shaking his hand with the girl's.

- Man, if you didn't come every day to drink, I'd think you're crazy to order so many drinks. - The bartender joked

- How Many has you drink? - Asked curiously the girl next to him

- They are already 19 drinks with this. - The bartender answered for him.

- You better not drink so much. - Said as if nothing Melody.

- Why should I listen to you? You don't know the reason why I'm drinking at this bar.

Melody was about to respond when a news was screened on the local television that caught her attention.

- They report that there is breaking news. We go with Emily who is on the scene. - Said the man in suit on television. The following images were several images of a scene in what appeared to be a murder and then the girl. - These bodies have been found near an alley of the police station, were apparently killed and abandoned in the continuous alley to the station in the city center. Apparently, the victims have been killed and transported to the place, they are not yet identified, but it is already confirmed that they are two men and one woman.

- There are three, he has advanced. - The bartender pronounced in a whisper but Melody could listen him

- This always happens? - Asked the girl with surprise.