Friday Night

As you approched your hotel room in the hallway, you looked inside your purse to look for your keycard. As you scuffled through the bag in a worry, you come to a conclusion that you left your keycard at the pool. As you sighed and turned around, there standing infront of you was Le Monke. He pulled up your keycard and grinned, "This belongs to you," he said. As you akwardly smiled, you grabbed the keycard out his fluffy hand and turned to your door to swipe it. You felt a tap on your shoulder, "Don't you have to repay me?" You seemed a little suspicious and saw nothing into it, "I'll give you a bananas tommorow, alright?" You said as you turned your head over to him with a smile while swiping the card.

You entered your hotel room and threw your purse on the chair. You then turned around to close the door and saw that Le Monke was standing in your way. He stretched his arm to closed the door behind him, then smiled. He whispered, "Uh oh, stinky..." In a startled tone, you back away and picked up the phone, ready to dial 911, "You better leave this room, or I'll call the police on you!" Le Monke didn't seem to care, and this made you even more startled.

With his ape-like hands, he grabbed you and shoved you onto the bed. "I need some poo poo stinky funny in here," he said, smirking. He pulled down your pants along with your bathing suit and tugged off your shirt. He then whipped out his ol' uh oh and pointed it at your entrance. "What the fuck man?!" You said, a little slow on this situation. You were dumbfounded and didn't know what to do. Out of no-where, he t h r u s t e d inside of you and pumped himself with brutal force.

You, on the other hand, were squinting in pain. He kept muttering, "Uh oh, stinky... Poo p-poo.." After a few more pumps, he blew his load and moaned, "OoOo yEaH StInkY!" You clenched and tried to back away. Le Monke then pulled out and smiled, "So much for loosing your poo poo for a key card."

ok ima go die now yay