THREE WORLDS APART

THREE WORLDS APART

✴️💮✴️

In his youth, Chandra Varma was a reckless man, even he himself admits so. A lot more reckless, perhaps, than he should have been with his family history of connections with beings more powerful than mortals may comprehend. Trouble always had ways of finding him, and if it didn't, he sought it out when boredom was at its peak. Long having earned the title of Town Rake, his attention caught by any pretty thing in a skirt, his knack for trouble finally landed him with more than he could handle.

A series of numerous affairs resulted in a stranger appearing at his doorstep with a child claimed to be his. Four years later, it wasn't long before he got himself in another heap of trouble with a woman who held more to her than what met the eye, this time the child being simply left outside his house. He understood they were special, only... he'd been with so many he had little idea as to who their mothers could be. When yet another woman approached, claiming to be pregnant with his child, he did what he thought was honorable and married her with hope this one may be normal. Yeah, no such luck, buddy.

This woman, however, turned out to be his saving grace. When she understood what his children were as well as her own, she told him all she knew about her world as well as the other worlds of the gods. With her knowledge of charms, she did her best to assist him in protecting them, and take them to a place similar to where she grew up in where they'd be safe. But eventually their luck ran out, and they were gone, their mistake being their attempts to keep their origins hidden until the children were secure, believing telling them too soon would put them in greater danger.

Alone on the streets for six long years, Mahdi Varma has grown to protect his younger siblings, Latika and Sevyn with his life. Neither he nor they understand the strange events that always occur around them or the creatures chasing them. All they do know is that to survive, they have to keep running. But when a way out of what has become a hopeless existence makes itself known to him, a chance to escape and a safer life for his brother and sister, Mahdi jumps at the opportunity.

As the trio learn more about what was hidden from them about the worlds they come from hidden from mortal eyes, fate keeps trying to separate them. With many questions swirling, each of them have to choose whether to stay apart, or hold onto each other in a world they've grown knowing the way to survive is to stick together. What are they supposed to do when everything they know, everything they have, is not of their own but of the gods' will?

✴️💮✴️

RIDDLE ME THIS, ARE THE GODS LOOKING OUT FOR US, OR ARE THEY JUST SCARED OF WHAT WE COULD ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER NOW THAT WE'RE LEARNING WHAT WE ARE?

❝ RIDDLE ME THIS, ARE THE GODS LOOKING OUT FOR US, OR ARE THEY JUST SCARED OF WHAT WE COULD ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER NOW THAT WE'RE LEARNING WHAT WE ARE? ❞