showerheads (genderbent) 🍋

(Kokichi P.O.V)

"Ah! Woah!"Saihara-san explained while looking at her laptop.I walked over,taking a glance at the laptop."What's that Saihara-san?"I asked, Saihara gently smiled.

"Just some stuff! It's not that big of a deal!". Saihara- San was that type of person. She has a split personality. Always shy outside, then the her confident side that she only shows me.

"Hey Ouma-san, I have a question.."Saihara-san spoke seriously. It honestly scared me."Y-yeah..what is it..?" I ask nervously. "Have you ever masturbated with a shower head?" Saihara said with her innocent smile.

"U-uhm...no..?" I studdered. "How about we try it out now!" Saihara-san jumped in joy. She grabbed my hand. Before she started walking, I stopped her. "Saihara-san...I don't think I can do this..!". Me and Saihara had sex before but...I was nervous.

"Aww! Come on! You'll be fine, I'll be in there with you.." Saihara-San whispered in my ear. My cheeks started to burn. "I know this has no say in this but.." Saihara-san suddenly spoke.

"Your boobs are so adorable!" Saihara-san said poking one. "H-hey! S-stop teasing! Yours are much bigger than mine!" I screamed softly. Not noticing, She pushed me on the bed.

"Don't be so shy now Ouma...just because we haven't done it in a long times doesn't mean you can just get shy on me again.." She whispered. My cheeks! They are so red, it feels like it's on fire!!

Soon Saihara got off of me. "Come on Ouma-san! Lets go!". I was dragged by Saihara all the way to the bathroom."S-saihara!" I screamed embarrassingly. "Like I said Ouma-san..you'll be fine. Do you not trust your girlfriend?". Drips of sweat ran down my face getting my worried."I do trust you it's just that...I'm scared..this is my first time doing this."

"Don't worry I'll be gentle with my adorable girlfriend!". Did she just call me cute..?"S-saihara-san! Stop teasing!". She slowly started to unbutton my shirt. Noticing I was still nervous, I studdered a little bit. Once both of us were unclothed, Saihara-san picked me up.

It was obvious I was embarrassed..my whole face was red! After, I was sitting between Saihara's legs.
I closed my legs tightly while she turned on the water. A shiver crawled up my spine when the water touched me. Saihara grabbed the shower head. "You ready sweetheart?".

"Uhm.....uh.....yes..?"

The warm water hit my chest making me whine a little. My eyes were shut tight. My heart was pounding through out my whole body. Butterflies in my stomach. "We could stop if you want." Huh..? The water was turned off.

"What are you doing..?" I was confused..why did she stop? "Are you sure you wanna do it?" Think Kokichi....make up your mind! Do you wanna feel good by your girlfriend or do you wanna be a fucking pussy? "Yes....I wanna do it Saihara-san..". I felt the legs get pulled apart. I felt the shower head touch me. Luckily the water was off.

Saihara washed me out of my thoughts by turning the water on. It hurt at first, but right after it started to feel good. The warm water hitting against my clit. Kokichi! Hold in your moans! "Let it out Kokichi. You'll feel much better.." As Saihara said that she moved the shower head more to my clit.

————————————
(Shuichi P.O.V)

"A-ahn!~". I can hear Ouma-san's small noises! Ah, isn't this just so nice. I looked around for some lube. I know I left it somewhere! "Haaa......~" Kokichi moaned softly. She's so cute...NO focus on finding the lube! Ah! There it is! "Saihara-san....Nghh~....I'm close..!". I kissed my lover's neck making her gasp. My hand left the shower head, leaving it in its position. Kokichi's moans were increasing little by little.

I can help with that..

My hand went back to the shower head. I started to kiss her neck making her moans more louder. Once my three fingers were covered in lube, One finger slipped into my lover's entrance. "SAIHARA-SAN!! A-AHN!!!". Her back lifting from my chest laying back down slowly. My kokichi is that flexible..? My thoughts were erased by Kokichi's loud moans. I'm starting to enjoy this..

"I-I'm cumming!! I cant hold it anymore!" I started to mark her neck to her back. "Then cum then sweetheart.." I whispered in her ear. "S-SHUICHI I- AHHHHH!!!~". I would say Kokichi got interrupted by a wave of pleasure.

I took the shower head away from Kokichi's clit "Well did you feel good??" I asked in a perverted way. "S-shut up shuichi..." Wowie! She finally used my first name! "Awwe! I completely forgot you are always such a cutie after sex!" I chuckled while she covered her face.

I pulled her chin so she would look at me."You know I love you right..?"

"Yes I know Saihara-san...I love you too.

Kokichi gently kissed me on the lips. Of course I kissed back. She's my girlfriend! I would never ever leave her alone. She's the cutest person I've ever met. I'm just so lucky that she's mine..

————————————-
(A few minutes after they got out.)
(also kokichi p.o.v)

I was sitting on my lover's lap cuddling into her chest."You know your chest is warm..". My cheeks started to warm up. "Your just mad cause you have none! Haha!" Hey! Since when did my boobs come into this!

"I'm kidding.." Saihara said while patting my head." Hey remember when we first met?" I thought for a moment. " Yea I do. You were a yandere! The only good thing was that you didn't kill anyone.."

"You were my shy sensitive and cute Ouma-San! Ah, good memories...Well your still sensitive and shy! That's great!" My cheeks started to turn bright bright red.

" You Baka..."
——————————-
Word count: 1003

This is like my first book ever...so please be nice...
Anyways do you guys want a part 2 to this of when they meet? I really don't know. Okay I'll see you in like a week cause of school.

Bye! 🤪💕