Now Twerk and Kith

2 months later 

Ryder had been in the glee club for two months and his and hair gel twink, who he later learned had a name, Blaine, had been getting a lot closer. For some reason there was always this other twink in the corner of the choir room watching them even though he graduated the season before. 

Mr Schue gave the kids and assignment, they had to learn how to twerk. Ryder knew that blaine was the master of twerking (because he had showed him on multiple occasions) and he just wanted and excuse to look at his ass and it not be weird, so he asked if he could tutor him, and of course he said yes. 

Blaine had been teaching Ryder how to twerk all day, Blaine realised that Ryder also had a great ass, but(t) knew his was better. 

When the time came for them to show the rest of the glee club what they had been practicing, Ryder goes first. He pops his booty real hard that he accidentally throws out his back and has to go sit down. Blaine is the only one to clap.

Blaine's turn is next, he needed, and wanted Ryders assistance. Since Ryder couldn't walk down to Blaine, he stands out of his chair and Blaine walks up to him. Blaine twerks like crazy and completely grinds his ass on Ryder, Ryder begins to sweat and as Blaine finishes, Ryder puts his arm around him and they sit down. Quinn then yells "NOW KITH" the whole glee club cheers and chants kith. Blaine and Ryder make out.

The End.