Warm Snuggles

Look at this adorable picture of Dee and Remus. The person who drew it is moon.freeze on Instagram. Please do me a favor and follow them. They were so sweet when I asked to use the picture.

Still Dee's POV

I yawn softly and slowly get on Remus' lap and nuzzled my face into his neck. I could feel he had a hard-on but it didn't seem to be bothering him so I'm not going to fix it just yet. He gently pets my hair making me purr more. He was being oddly gentle could be that I was genuinely scared when he tried to get in my pants. Can you really blame me? He can be a little scary at times. I tried to fall asleep but Roman decided he just had to ruin my snuggles. "Dee have you seen Remus I can't- Oh my god!" I looked up slowly at him. "Take a picture it'll last longer..." You could tell I was tired because I didn't think before speaking. He took a picture and squealed a little. "I have to show Virgil this!!" He ran away and I just snuggle back up with my boyfriend. Wait I haven't even asked him to be my boyfriend. "Re?" I lifted my head up. "Y-yeah?" "Will you be my boyfriend?" He blushes and nods fast. "Good thank you" I snuggle back into his neck, stealing all the warmth I could. "Why are you so cuddly?? You are never like this!" "One I'm tired, two I'm cold, and three your comfy," I said against his neck. "I can move if you-" "Bitch you ain't moving! This is nice..." I just nodded a little. He slowly laid back with me curled up on his chest. He covered us up and kissed my forehead a little. He sang quietly a lullaby. "W-where did you learn a lullaby?" "Roman used to sing to me when we were little I guess I just never forgot the words..." He was somewhat embarrassed. I giggle softly and sing with him, knowing the song as well. He smiles and we just quietly sang till I felt something go up my shirt causing me to hiss and stick out my forked tongue which was rather long and thin. Remus blushed and mumbled. "Oh, the things you could do with that tongue~" I giggle softly and wiggle it a little which caused Remus blushed and get hornier. He put his hand on my cheek and his thumb near my tongue so I wrapped my tongue around his thumb and winks at him. He gasped and blushes even more, moving a little. "Babbbyyy, I'm sleepy," I whined up. "Can we sleep pleaaaasseee?" Remus sighs and little and nods. "Thank you reme..." I mumble. "I love you reme, have a good night and try not to f-fuck me while I'm sleeping." He giggles. "I'll try~" I curl up with him, purring. He smiles and slowly fell asleep. I quickly follow suit, having had a weird day.

To be continued

God, I love writing this story!! It's so cute and soft and cuddly and some times angsty!