1. Vampires-Werewolves-Zombies

"Seriously Scarlett, you can't be here!" I rasp under my breath.
She laughs, showing her white pointy teeth.
"Violet, Violet, Violet....tsk tsk" whispers Scarlett. She sits down on my queen sized bed.
My room is huge, with a queen bed, raised above the floor. A balcony that faces the cliffs and falls. A bathroom that is the size of a small apartment, with a spa bath, a huge shower, and a swimming bath, which is basically a mammoth sized bath, that looks like a swimming pool, a fancy toilet and a sink.
I sigh, rolling my eyes.
Scarlett is always like this.
"What now..." I mutter.
She scrunches up her nose and laughs. Her laugh is so natural, so pure. You would never think she is a vampire until you see her eyes.
Her red, scarlet eyes.
"They won't catch me" she sings.
I laugh, swinging around in my wheely chair that sits at my vanity.
"Your on Good side of school" I say, trying to convince her to leave. "Your meant to be on the Bad side, you know since your a vampire."
She pouts.
Scarlet has black, straight hair that stop just past her shoulders. Her skin is white, and if you touch it, feels almost like porcelain. And it looks it too.
She has pointed teeth and red eyes, that shows that she obviously is not meant to be here.
She's wearing a red plain shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans and black boots that are laced from her tips of her toes to just beneath her knees.
"Yeah, I know I'm on the wrong side of school..." she mutters.
Finally!
I love Scarlett, she's my only friend but I don't want to get her into trouble. She's a vampire, therefore she is meant to be on the north side of the school, not here, in the south.
"But.." she says, continuing and I groan."I don't care."
I rub my fingers on my temples and stand up. Only to trip over my own feet since I am dizzy from spinning in the chair.
Yay.
A+ for Violet.
"You should" I say, standing up and brushing myself off. I'm wearing ripped jeans and a button up yellow shirt.
"Darling Violet" says Scarlett, suddenly next to me. "Your part wolf, so basically I'm hanging out with a Evil creature."
Here, at Eviood High we aren't called people-so inhuman-we are called creatures, for one, I hate.
"Please, for me" I beg.
"Ok, but I just have to say something" she says, patting my shoulder. "Your the first blond I have ever known that isn't a Witch with a capital B." She raises an eyebrow.
I laugh.
"I think I'm the only blond, you've know, you bloodsucker!" I squeal.
She pats her hand to her heart.
"Hey I'm 1600 years old, That makes me 1584 years older than you, you can't backchat!" she protests, trying to act serious but, she keeps smiling. If your born a vampire, a year is equal to a century, hundred human years is equivalent to one vampire year.
Unless your bitten, you then stay the same age forever.
"Ok! Go! Shoo!" I say, pushing her out the big double doors. I open them and she rushes into the corridor. She is just a burr of black.
I shut the door, rush to the bed and burry my face into the pillow.
I should introduce myself.
My name is Violet Natural, I have blond hair; the two front locks on each side of my face are loose ringlets, and the rest is wavy.
Not a speck of brown in my hair.
I have Violet eyes, thanks to my father, who was secretly a werewolf, and he never told my mom until I turned into a wolf. Then on full moons, a werewolf.
I'm quite pale, oddly enough. My mom was a materialic, they can change their body to a different material.
An example is titanium,
I'm getting shot at, running away, skin turns into titanium and then I'm bullet proof and stuff like that.
I can turn into anything.
Gold, silver, cloth, metal, crystal, glass, ice, sand, mud, stone, air, etc.
There are lots.
So my Materialic side makes me good. Then my wolf side makes me Evil. So I take most classes in the South section, then a few in the north. Though since a majority of them are in the south, I have my quarters here in the south.
I get up off the bed and walk out into the corridor.
At Eviood high, everyone one gets judge on behaviour.
You break a school rule once.
Detention.
Twice.
Suspension.
Third.
Expulsion.
That's why I'm worried about Scarlett.
I walk down the hall and pass a lady with no pupils or irises. She's wearing a navy blue uniform.
That is a seeker.
A seeker are creatures that can see spells, and powers.
So if your using an invisibility spell, they can be able to see you anyway. Plus they are super fast. They are everywhere around the school.
They are super creepy.