Chapter 1

At the Mansion

Kikyo: Relia-chan! Please call Illumi immediately I have something important to tell him!
Relia: (bows) Yes Kikyo-Sama.

So she quickly went to Illumi's room and knocked on the door then heard Illumi's voice in the otherside.

Illumi: Who is it?
Relia: It's Relia, Illumi-sama your mother about something.
Illumi: What is it about?
Relia: She only told that its important.
Illumi: Okay, I'll be there.
Relia: Understood Illumi-sama.

Then she walked out from his door and went to Alluka to check on her when she arrived she saw Alluka is struggling to brush the lower part of her hair.

Relia: Let me help you Alluka-sama. (Took the hair brush from her)
Alluka: Relia-chan! Is it really true that they will let out of my room tonight?
Relia: (brushing her hair) Yes, Alluka-sama and Killua-sama and his friends are joining tonight.
Alluka: Yay!

Time skip..... (Night time)

Everything is set and ready for tonight's dinner party the Zoldycks and Killua's friends are seating next to each other she can tell Kikyo doesn't like them one bit and hides it perfectly.

As she stand against the wall like the other butlers, Killua called her and she went to him immediately then bows at him.

Relia: Is there something you need Killua-sama?
Killua: I told you not to call me that!
Relia: Forgive me, is there something you need Killua?
Gon: Who is she Killua?
Killua: That's Relia she started working here, when she was 10 years old.
Gon: Nice to meet you, Relia-chan! I'm Gon Freecss!
Relia: Nice to meet you Gon Freecss.
Kurapika: I'm Kurapika Kurta.
Leorio: I'm Leorio Paradinight.
Relia: Nice to to meet you both as well.

After that she quickly went to her position as a signal was given that the guests has arrived. When they entered the dining room she was in shocked that it was her family the same family who hurt her for five years.

All she can do is stand and wait for orders to be given by them mostly trying not to release her bloodlust or they will quickly recognize her.

Kikyo: Welcome! Mrs and Mr. Butterfly! It's good to finally meet you!
Mr.Butterfly: We are happy to finally meet you.
Silva: Let's all have a seat so we can start dinner.
Zeno: (gives them a signal)

Time skip

Dinner was over and she is now playing with Alluka when one of her cousins went next to her she ignore it until she decided to turn around.

Cedrick: Relia is that you?
Relia: I see you still remember me.
Cedrick: All this years your just here?! Working as a butler?!
Relia: Alluka-sama so you want to play somewhere else?
Alluka: Okay Relia-Chan! Let's go to onii-Chan!
Relia: Understood.

So she stood up and hold Alluka's hand then walk away ignoring the screams of her cousin from the other side of the room. Then they arrived at the balcony where Killua and the others are talking.

Alluka: Onii-chan!
Killua: Alluka! Relia-Chan!
Gon: Hi Relia-chan!
Relia: Hello Gon.
Kurapika: Why aren't you with the other butlers?
Relia: Oh about that, I'm really a signed to take care off Alluka-sama.
Leorio: Why did you decided to work here then?
Relia: Even I don't know the answer to that question also.
Alluka: Hey! You promised to tell me your last name!
Relia: My full name is Relia Butterfly

After that everything went silent as Alluka began to tag her sleeves indicating she wants something.

Kurapika: Ho-How?! I heard The ButterFly Family only have two children?!
Relia: I'm the second child when I was 10 years old I ran away took the hunter exam, passed it then now I'm here.
Leorio: So the rumors are true that they have three children then.
Alluka: Relia-Chan I wanna go to sleep.
Relia: It was nice meeting you all, I have to go now.

Then she carried Alluka as she left the balcony along with them there. As she carry Alluka in her arms, she was stopped by Cedrick and now with her other cousin Jessie but she just moved aside and walk away.