CHAPTER 01.

The Demon king

A walking sound is coming from the dark room..Everyone is freezing to dead... Cause today is their dead day..Today one of the weak demon will be vanished by the hands of the Demon king.

"Shhhh....the kin.the demon king is coming" said the fellow demon."ohhhh shit whose day is today to be vanished?" Said another demon.

A chilled cold air was coming from a person with a wicked smile.His Vail was real long and got the tattoo on the neck (kill the enemy). He also have those deadly eyes which looks like it is thirsty for blood. His hair is blond with orange sides in the back of his hair line. His Vail is like burnt one and dark blue and also have a skul to secure his Vail. And the very under of it he have a beautiful gem. On his shoulder he has the mark of being the king. And you can see his sexy body cause he uses the Vail as his top purt.On the bottom he wares the black lather pants and on the hook of his pants he have those deadly chabuk which is to beat the dirty fellow. He also have the black nails .......... And he got the sexy attitude to talk with his fellow demon which pin them to the death ..... The scary sexy demon is the demon king Kim Taehyung.........