Part 28

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️VERY SMUTTY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK BITCHSSSSSSSSSS⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

3rd person [this is gonna be different not like how i write tell me how 

He smashed his lips into hers hungrily as if he hasn't eaten in years, he needs her and she needs him. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance as she did let him in of course explore her mouth like he was Dora the explore. She moaned into the kiss while he swirled his tongue around with hers. Every time she moaned her would grunt, her moans were angelic if you asked him.

He rubbed her thigh telling her that he was about to carry her, once he did she wrapped her legs around him and he took them to his bedroom. He laid her down on his bed but didn't break the kiss. A few minutes later the stopped kissing and he started to kiss her jaw. She knew where they were heading.

He started to kiss her jaw but it was slow. She moaned so elegantly he couldn't handle he just wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right then and there but he calmed himself down trying to ignore that fact that he had a massive boner that made him so uncomfortable. He went down her jaw and went to her neck.

He started to suck on her neck making sure marks stayed on her neck claiming her his again. He continued to leaving Hickes all over her neck while she was laying there as a moaning mess which he enjoyed seeing her like. He loved having this power on her.

He finally pulled away from her neck and she looked at him as if they were going to completely stop but boy was she wrong, it was only the beginning. He started to tug at the bottom of her shirt letting her know he was going to take it off which he did to reveal her in the baby blue bra she had on the first time they had done this.

He smirked at the sight which made her giggle. We went back down and continued to kiss her neck moving down to her boobs which were basically spilling out of the bra she had on. Betty started moaning his name as he continued to kiss her boobs also leaving marks all over. He began to kiss down her stomach and reached the beginning of her jeans.

He looked up at her to see her eyes shut and her back arched. He loved seeing her this way. He undid the 1st button on her jeans and then unzipped the zipper and pulling down her jeans off her hips. He brought them down to her ankles letting her kick them off her feet. He continued to kiss her stomach making his way to her underwear which matched her baby blue ones plus they were lace and he loved that on her. She made him go crazy in a bad and good way.

He kissed every bit of her body down her legs, in between her thighs, on her arm, everywhere. He stopped kissing and looked at her making sure to get her attention he grabbed her boobs and kissed them and said "these are mine" he kissed them again then went down to her pussy that was still covered in the lace blue panties and kissed it and said "this is mine" and again kissed it.

He went up to her lips and kissed them and said "and you are mine baby" which made her giggle. He made his way back to her panties and spun his finger around the band of her panties making her jump. He chuckled and started to peel the pair of panties off her long gorgeous legs that he loved so much. He looked at her basically drooling.

She decided that she wanted his clothes off to but he didn't let her do anything he only said "I'm in control baby" she nodded ever so lightly. He then spread her legs giving himself room to rest his head as it attached to her clit. She was already so dam wet for him he loved it. He started to lick and suck all over her pussy.

He then inserted one finger in her pussy as she continued to moan. She enjoyed it so much and he knew that. Betty couldn't stop moaning. She was a moaning mess all over Jughead's bed and she could tell he was loving it. He started adding more fingers into her pussy making her feel so much better. She started seeing starts and that's when she came all over his finger.

He stuck his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean before taking his top off and then his pants. His massive erection stood tall and his boxers could of ripped let alone his dick could break a piece of wood. He then opened the bed side table and pulled out a little plastic pocket. He ripped it open and the condom came into his hands which he rolled onto his massive member.

He slowly started to ease into her pussy only letting the tip of his 11 inch dick into her small tiny pink pussy that he loved so much. She flinched but didn't really affect her nor him a lot. He pushed himself into her more as she was now taking a good 8 inch of him. She moaned, but this was the loudest moan he's ever heard from her.

He had a massive smirk on her face while he saw that she had her eyes shut really hard closed and he face scrunched up. He started speeding up and going really hard into her that she could even anymore. He knew he was hurting her but he also knew that she was enjoying it so much.

"juggieee" she moaned in her angelic voice that keep Jughead sane. He continued thrusting into Betty and making her scream his name that the whole of New York might have heard. He felt her walls tighten around him and he knew she was starting to hit her climax but he wasn't done yet.

"JUGGGIEEE I CAN'T" she screamed and came all over his dick but that didn't stop him as he kept trusting into her. He kept thrusting and thrusting until he was ready and came. He flopped down beside he and started breathing fast, both of them were.

After 5 or ten minutes' betty sat near his lap and grabbed his dick. She licked the salty cum off the tip then began licking the sides of his dick making him want to be in her mouth so bad. She then put him in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down and then moving her hand up and down on the part she couldn't get in her mouth but yet again she had no choice.

He grabbed her hair and pushed her mouth down on his dick that was now in her throat and was literally was choking on it. She was gaging a lot and was starting to go someplace else until he released his grip on her hair. She continued going up and down on her own again as he watched. This time she went and choked her self with his dick and that's when he came in he throat. She dribbled his cum on he chin until he used his thumb to wipe it off and shove it in his mouth. She then laid next to him again

Betty- best sexy ever

Jug-best sex ever he agreed

1270 WORDS GET ON MY LEVEL