s cuphead x bendy

Sick cuphead x bendy fluffy

Bendy:*making breakfast for me and cuphead this morning until he heard coughing and sneezing*cuphead? Are you ok? *walking to our room*sweetie? Cuphead:don't worry bendy*trying to get dress for work*im going to work now I'm fine*sneeze loud again*bendy:*sigh* sweetie, I know you trying to get that promotion, but be sick is not helping you don't want to get everyone else sick do you? Cuphead:bendy I'm going to be ok I promise if things are worst I'll call you ok? Bendy:*smile little* don't forget to bring in a umbrella because it was supposed to bring later today so be careful ok cuphead?
Cuphead:*kiss his cheek and coughing but cover my mouth* have a good day sweetie *start walking out of the door and grab my rain coat and umbrella* I am almost forgot about the rain later today haha see you later sweetie*walking to work and trying to work*Bendy:*waiting for cuphead to come home*im so worried about cuphead he doesn't sound like himself*sigh*cuphead:*walking home dizzy sneezing and coughing*bendy I'm hom-*pass out and was about to falls on the floor but bendy catch him*sweetie! *feels his forehead*oh no it's getting worse "pick him up and carrying him to our room*( time skip to night time*cuphead:*slowly wakes up*im hungry.... * felt something  on my forehead it's a washcloth*oh no bendy honey! Bendy:* came upstairs with soup hot tea with honey and yogurt*cuppy thank goodness you are awake you scared me there I thought you didn't wake up why do you didn't call me when you felt worse you have a fever now to 99 degrees why? *tear up*cuphead:bendy i-*kiss his lips and pulls away* I'm so sorry, dear, but the boss want me to work, or I'm going to lose a promotion, I only doing this for us I'm so sorry please forgive me*looks down*bendy: anyway I made you something to eat *kiss his cheek* promised me something's cuppy*feed him the soup*careful it hot I don't want you to burn yourself cuphead: sure, sweetie, what do you want me to promise? *eat the soup and yogurt* it's very good thank you honey bendy: promise me, you will stay home every time you said I don't want you to get sicker please? *kitty eyes*cuphead:*drink the tea and think about how worried and scare bendy been* I'm sorry, sweetie, but I promise you, I will stay home every time I'm feeling sick I don't want you to get worried or scared I love you bendy:*smile and kiss his head*i love you too cuphead wow, you already finishing it and the tea* pick up the dishes* I guess I should start washing these now*cuphead:wait bendy don't go can you do me one more thing before you do the dishes bendy: what is this sweetie? Cuphead: can you stay and sleep with me to keep me company tonight I don't want to be scared again because the sickness cause me nightmares.... Bendy: ok, sweetie, I'll do the dishes tomorrow* rocket to the kitchen, it put the dishes in the sink and walk, ups back upstairs and lay down with cuphead and put his head on my lap and singing a song to make him falls asleep*cuphead:* enjoying listening to bendy singing and cuddle with him mumbled*i love you bendy*falls asleep*bendy:*kiss his head and falls asleep as well*( time skip to the morning) cuphead:*wakes up slowly and feeling better* sweetie, I feeling much better, thank you so much for your care bendy *heard bendy coughing* oh sorry, dear, I guess I kind of got you sick bendy:Mhm...
Cuphead:* gets up and put the blanket on bendy* don't worry, I'll take care of you since you did this the same thing for me and-* see him already falling asleep I'll make you something to eat later my little demon (the end