Intros, Infos and G a y (Or Not)

Heya there! The names Freddy_Fuzzle, lord of the infinite unfinished fanfics, and as you can tell, yeah, Steven Universe has taken over who woulda thought? Anyway, enough with that type of intro and let's get on to some other intros!

Keywords
(Y/N)
=
Your Name

(H/C)
=
Hair Colour

(H/L)
=
Hair Length

(H/T)
=
Hight Type

Who's and Relationships
(This was on TheBiPenguin 's Bismuth X Reader story, it was also on another, which I think was called ""It really do be like that" A Bismuth X Reader", I could be getting it wrong though-)

Steven Universe
He's one of your best friend's, ever since he met you sneaking along the beach attempting to get a better look at the temple he has been best friends with you, you two are pretty much siblings.

Pearl
She is pretty much your mom, a bird mom, just like she was to Steven when he was younger, she doesn't care if you are the same age as Steven you still are her replacement for young Steven, which is kinda annoying when you try to go somewhere without her throwing a jacket at your face if it's cold.

Garnet
(The master of comedy)
Square mom, she is always there for you to teach you important lessons, and always there to prevent you from somehow managing to set the fridge on fire whilst making boiled eggs. Needless to say you need more help with cooking-

Amethyst
Pretty much a sister, she would eat your food before you even managed to cook it, she would spook you and annoy you to no extent until you have her something to eat,  just as I said, a sister.

Lapis
One of your closest friends, she saved you from drowning when you fell asleep in a pool floaty and almost drifted out to sea. You also ship her with Peridot, it took Lapis a minute to realise what you meant by that in the first place.

Peridot
Your local garbage can riding, weeb creating and Papyrus sounding friend, surprisingly you met her when Lapis helped you get back to Steven's house because it was the closest house near by.

Bismuth
You have no idea, you've seen them around but never had the chance to talk to them because you've chickened out at the last second because they look like they could punch you through a wall.

Snowflake Obsidian
Your best friend, they are friends with Bismuth and are constantly telling you how much you two would be great friends if you met eachother. They also were one of the gems that recall being corrupted and what it was like, needless to say you loved listening to her stories.

This book is for all genders, male, female or non-binary, you are welcome in this community, so stick by and enjoy this crazy ride!