WHAT?!!?

Kenzie POV

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen meeting eyes with my sister who looked nervous.

Hey?.. i say wheres mom? She is at work she told me to tell you to come straight home after school maddie says looking away. Well isaak is dropping me off so yeah..  I reply. Maddie gets her keys as i grab a bannana to eat on the way. Come on she says holding the door for me. What about hayden i ask? Oh he went earlier with his friends she says smiling. 

As soon as I get out of the car brynn runs and hugs me. OMGGG you look so pretty kenzieee she says thanks, I say blushing I  cut my hair. Bye kenz Maddie says and remember too come straight home after school I willll Maddie I say annoyed. 

Me and Brynn walk to our first class, English. on the way I see Isaak talking to matthew. Isaak smiles at me as I pass him I smile back. His friends starts teasing him.

Skip To end of the day cuz i'm lazy

Kenzie do you wanna walk home with me asks Brynn I can't isaaks picking me up and Maddie told me to come home early I reply frowning Oh she says sadly. Hey maybe Isaak can drop you off at your house cause you live next to me! Lets ask him Brynn says happily. 

We walk up to Isaak and ask him. Sure he says smiling. I hug him Thank you.

As soon as we get in the car we argue about DC vs marvel. DC is waaaaaaay better I say yeah says agreeing Brynn. NOOOOOO MARVEL IS-

B&K ISAAK WATCH OUT!!!!!!

*CRASH*

I wake up confused where am I ask your at the hospital  a familiar brunette replies Maddie! I say where is Brynn and Isaak. Honey calm down my mom says Brynn is fine but Isaak....... 

I know its a bad time to tell you hon but the thing me,maddie and hayden needed to tell you was.......

H,M,M:We are moving to Canada....

WHATTT I yell no we can't I start crying as hayden comes over and hugs me. when are we moving I ask wiping my tears off my face. Tommorow hayden says. WHAT! We thought it would've gave you more time to say no if we told you earlier. Am I allowed to get up? I ask yes your fine Maddie says moving so I have space to get up.

I walk to Brynn's room hey brynnie I say flashing a sad smile um Brynn I'm moving to Canada tomorrow afternoon. What she whispers She hugs me and we both start crying. 

10 MINS LATER

So do you wanna hang out while we have the chance she asks. You know I do I say smiling.

30 MINS LATER

Brynn my mom texted me the deets about Canada I say looking at my phone. we are staying with this family. According to my mom she has three daughters and one son. Her daughter is the same age as us and her son is the same age as hayden.

mackncheese

Our last chance to hang! 

Comments

Brynnie: Yep lets make it a good one

JohnnyO:Huh You must be mackenzie are you the blondie are the brunette?

Replies^

 macncheese:the brunnete,are you merdiths son?

JohnnyO:@mackncheese yes

LoloGirl:hey i'm johnnys sister! DM me!

Replies^

Mackncheese:sure:)

After we hung out. I went to the hospital to see Isaak. When Is he gonna get up? I ask the doctor In Ten months the doctor said WHAT! I say. When I got home the house  was EMPTY.  I turn of the lights and sleep on the floor.

A/N

What do you think is gonna happen?

Words:641