𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎

Third Person POV

On the Island of Driftmark there is said to be a strong hold that houses the only pure Valerian family much like the Targaryen's. They have the silver hair, light lilac eyes or pale blue, they have the beautiful flawless skin and have the blood of dragon and the old blood of Valeria coursing through their veins.

Lady Rhaenyra Valayron has already birthed three sons when she brought Saera into the world. Aelyx had died in a battle many years before. Ayrmidon was training to be a maester of the Citadel before suddenly falling ill and dying. Daeron Valayron was only four when his little sister was welcomed into the world. Saera would be married to a lord or a prince, and she'd bring great honor to House Valayron.

Sailing up to the docks of House Valayron is a messenger from Kingslanding holding a letter from the King Aerys also known has the Made King regarding a proposal for a marriage between his oldest son Rhaegar and Saera

Sailing up to the docks of House Valayron is a messenger from Kingslanding holding a letter from the King Aerys also known has the Made King regarding a proposal for a marriage between his oldest son Rhaegar and Saera. The messenger walked towards the gates of the fort holding the Valayron family.
"Who goes there" A guard questioned as the young man came closer.

"I have a message for Lord Valayron from the king" The messenger stated while handing the sealed letter to the guard. Once the guard had the letter he started walking towards the doors of the castle.

Once arriving at Driftmark the guard walked towards Lord Valayron's solar with the letter in hand. The guard knocked on the door and awaited for an answer to enter.

"Come in" Lord Valayron said "m'lord a letter from the king" the guard stated while handing the letter over "Thank you sir" Lord Maelor said nodding and with that the guard left.

Lord Maelor Valayron is a tough but a loving man, his people respected him. He is tough on his only son and heir Daeron with him being 18 and not yet married, but when it comes to his youngest child and his only daughter he is loving but tough on her also. Training her in archery, swordsmanship as her septa and mother taught her how to play music, act like a proper lady/ princess.

Maelor opened the letter and saw it was from the King stating he wanted an arrange marriage between his eldest son and Maelors only daughter. Maelor quickly got up from his seat and walked towards his chambers where is wife Lady Saera was resided. He quickly barged through the door startling his wife "Seven hell's Maelor, what on earth has gotten into you" Lady Rhaenyra asked "Its the king Nyra, he's asked for Saera to marry his heir" Maelor said while handing the letter to his wife, she quickly grabbed the letter and read it "How are we going to tell her" The lady of  Driftmark asked "She's been preparing for this her whole life sweetheart" Maelor reminded her "Oh Maelor our little girl shall be queen" Saera said with tears welling up in her eyes "She shall be the best queen to rule" Maelor replied smiling at the thought.

 He quickly barged through the door startling his wife "Seven hell's Maelor, what on earth has gotten into you" Lady Rhaenyra asked "Its the king Nyra, he's asked for Saera to marry his heir" Maelor said while handing the letter to his wife, she q...