Chapter30

Crystal P

Crystal P.O.V
"Pregnant" was all I could think of the whole time as layed up in my bed.The one man I thought was gonna marry is starting a family with someone else. "Crystal hoe Ik you not crying over no nigga you got the one and only Dave east all in yo dms and you worried about king ain't shit ass" treasure said to me.Ny nudged her and told me everything was gonna be okay and sometimes people need to move on In life. "I fucked him last night" I said staring at the ceiling.

 "I fucked him last night" I said staring at the ceiling

Ny's reaction

Treasure reaction

Treasure reaction

"Girl you are so dumb you are really dumb.get on yo knees and pray ask god for forgiveness and make sure that no one find out" treasure said laughing. It's not funny I feel so dumb I said hugging and crying on nys shoulder. "I can't believe this shit the dick better be that good"treasure said to me. "You know what your right fuck him I need to move on to a new man,he's nothing more then my baby daddy" I said. "That's right" treasure replied hugging me along with ny. "I'm finna go clear my mind rq and go on a walk" I said getting up and putting on my slides.Dont go running away treasure said.I won't I replied laughing and going down the stairs. I seen king and sharee asleep on the couch.Atleast he's happy I thought before leaving the house.

I got into the car and turned on playing games by summer walker and drove to Ms.lin house.
Whip, bought it
Crib, got it
Job, on it
Did I ever
Ask you to take me to go
Shopping in Paris or go
Sailing overseas and just
Drape me in Gucci? No
All I ever asked was you to
Pick up the phone when you alone
All I ever asked was you to
Show me some love, kisses and hugs
No, I never had an issue
Go to the club with your boys, baby, I
Never wanted you to stay too long
Just wanted you to show me off
So won't you say my name, say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games
I know you saying "hit my line"
I'm on your line, and that
You want this bad
So I'm bool with that
I'm just trying to match your words with your actions
I need more than satisfaction
Did you really a connection?
Really want to give your all
But flex in front of your friends
How that work?
Swear that you doing the most
But we take a picture, can't post it
How that work?
When you talking
Back that shit up
Won't you say my, say my
So won't you say my name say my name
If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games

I got Ms.lins house and got myself together and went in.The door opened and it was Alyssa.MOMMMYYY!! She said jumping up and hugging and Adrian came running behind her hugging me along with love. "Auntie CC" your back" love said smiling hard. Yes I'm back I missed you guys so I came to see my babies. "We missed you to ma" Adrian said. I missed y'all too,How bout we all go to our favorite place to eat and get ice cream and pizza. "Pizza and ice creamm!!!" They all yelled.

I brought them upstairs and got them dressed and turned the tv on for a while.I went downstairs to ask ms.lin if she wanted to come but she was sleep.I guess the kids got her tired I thought to myself.I got a blanket and put it over her while she slept. "Guys let's go time to have some fun" I yelled from downstairs. They all came running down the stairs. "Ice cream! ice cream!" Alyssa said jumping up and down.Okay let's get in the car I said walking behind them and letting them out the house.I put them in their car seats and got in the car and drove to momma Cassie's shop.I got them all in the shop and sat them at a table and ordered them som food.Right when I was gonna pay a guys hand went over me and paid for me. "Oh no you don't hav- " It's ight I got it the man said cutting me off.The guy wasn't bad looking either.

I gave him a smile and thanked him and went back to my table.when I got back I seen a little girl playing with the kids.Hii I said with a friendly smile. "Mommy this is our new friend" Alyssa said. "Oh okay,Where's your mommy lil pretty" I asked the girl.Im here with my daddy she replied before the guy who paid for me came and said.Sorry if she was causing trouble.No it's okay the kids seem to like her. "Daddy can we sit with them" the little girl said begging him.If it's alright with their mom. "Yah it's alright" I said with a smile.The kids played around a little and me and tyquan talked.Yes his name is tyquan.

All them kids is yours he asked.No two of them are I said pointing at Alyssa and Adrian.The other one is my niece.I told him all their names and he told me his daughters name it was amara (A-my-ra). "Is it okay if I asked about their dad" he asked. "Yah it's okay,So um me and their dad haven't always been on good terms cause he did like my job I didn't like his their was cheating going on so I ran away with the kids to here with my Bestfriend and her daughter to get away from everything and he ended up finding me and were in the middle of a custody battle and I think I'm gonna move back to Florida to be closer to family and my kids just in case" I replied.O word I love in Florida too I'm just visiting my moms tyquan replied "Interesting but What about amara's mom whats y'all story" I asked "Me and her mom have been dating since high school and she ended up getting pregnant at 17 and was saying she was having problems at home and so and so but she never really told me what the problem was and after having amara i caught her doing all types of drugs and turns out she's been doing it before we started dating and even when she was pregnant with amara and the problem she was having at home he mom was trying to get her off the drugs I tried getting her help but she ran away and I saw her once and she looked bad her hair was everywhere she got skinnier and she was begging people for money.She noticed us but she didn't even ask about her daughter she begged me for money and even tried taking amara but now I heard she was dead." He said. "Omg your a very strong person" I said with a sympathetic voice. "Its ight ain't no worries bout her" he replied.After a while the food came so we made the kids sat back down at the table and we ate.

"It was nice time sitting with you and your family ms.crystal" tyquan said with a smirk "it really was" I giggled. "Maybe you can give me your number out kids could have a play date sometimes" he replied. That sounds like a great idea I replied I gave him my number and we said our final goodbyes.I drove the kids back to ms.lin house and told them bedtime story and headed back home today was really a good day I have a good feeling about tomorrow.