Chapter 1: About Chloe

Hello everyone, I'm Chloe Miller.

Ok where do I start, well I'm 19 and I watch YouTube a lot, I live with my friend, Ryley, and I'm pretty shy and don't really like to come out of the house.

Now about my family, I have an older brother named Nick, an older sister named Ari, and my dads name is Dan.
Ever since I was a child, my siblings, and my dad would say that I wasn't good enough for my family, or that I was almost like a mistake. My siblings would tell people at school to call me a mistake too, so around 9 years old I was homeschooled. I've been homeschooled all these years now.

Yes, I know your probably wondering about my mom, her name was Anna. She was amazing, beautiful, and she was so nice to everybody. My mom would always call me monkey, and I would always call her momma bear. She was there for me all the years of being bullied and teased. When I was 11 the doctors discovered that I had heart problems. 4 months after that, I was on the playground at school and my heart just gave out, I fell to the ground, all I could remember was waking up laying in the hospital bed, hooked up to a bunch of tubes, and seeing my mom right next to me, holding my hand. A nurse walked in and told my mom that I would need a heart transplant, and fast, or else I would die. I fell asleep after that. I woke up and saw that there was a little blue sticky note on the chair next to my bed. When the nurse came in, I asked her to read me the note. It said, "Hey monkey, if your reading this you are awake now. I gave my heart to you, because if you didn't get a heart soon, you would die. My heart was big enough, and strong enough to support your body. I didn't tell you before, because I knew you wouldn't go through with it. I love you, and I will always love you!" I couldn't stop crying, I think that I cried for hours. After that, my father wanted nothing to do with me and my brother and sister would ask why I was so selfish and to take our mom's life, just for mine. I never bothered explaining the note that she left me, because I knew they wouldn't listen. For years, my dad would say, "Great, the mistake made a mistake, get rid of it before it makes more." As soon as I could I moved to California, because that's where my mom grew up. I felt that I could get closer to her that way. Sounds dumb, I know but that's my story.

----------------------------------------