chapter one

Jungkook POV: ugh I'm tired of this place and people I say as I got out of my bed it was the weekend which means I dont have classes I was at home all day its abou 10:00 PM right now and I wanted to go up to the roof of the apartments since the night sky was so beutiful tonight and I usually do this I get snacks and drinks ( alcohol) and just chill on the roof and watch the night.

I dont really have friends since people are annoying and most people don't like me since they say I'm cold I don't see it but he I really don't care .

I go up on the elevator and it dings signaling that I had arrived at the roof I sit down on the floor which I put blankets on to make it soft I grab a beer and started jugging it.

Before I knew it there were tons of empty beer cans on the floor I was absolutely wasted usually I could hold my liquor but I dont know I went out of hand and started thinking irrationally.

I was saying to myself that this world is useless nothing fun and exciting my parents are dead and I'm the one that did it so why dont I join them.

So I did i jumped it felt amazing as the wind hit my face i felt so free and finally in peace i was waiting to fall and hit the floor with a crash.

But I just kept going and going I opened my eyes to see a vary beautiful and colorful place  were people were flying like birds I thought to myself am I in heaven no impossible I killed not one but two people .

And then I started falling I see the ground and bam I hit the floor that has beutiful grass with a crash but the weird thing is I dont feel pain I dont even see any trace of an injury.

then i see people with weird colored hair and outfits that were to bright and colorful and too designish (if that is even a word but ight) they looked at me weird and started whispering to each other.

Then I noticed my surroundings I see a place with a bunch of houses but also grass and a forest almost like history towns but way more colorful and not poor looking .

They started whispering to each other I heard stuff such as " who is he" " why is he dressed so weirdly " and sothing even creepier like " should we take him to the king " " he would probably like him he is beutiful" .

I was disgusted to say the least thinking about a middle aged fat dude who is a pervert not gonna lie I am gay but no I ain't going to someone like that .

And I guess they noticed my disgusted face and said let's hurry before he runs away or somthing and that was exactly what I was about to do I was about to go dashi run run .

But then I remembered I am jeon jungkook I dont run from shit ( and that I'm too lazy for that sit *fat mood*) so I just sit there expecting them to put me in ropes and take me with them.

but what they did was unexpected they flew me in the air and I was following them it was nice not gonna lie I didnt have to waste my energy walking but was still shocked at what the did but I just shrugged it off.

Well truth be told I fell asleep it was al long walk or should I day flight then I started hearing noises I opened my eyes to be greeted by guards and the people talking

saying stuff like " we found him falling from the sky, and he is absolutely stunning and so we thought it would be perfect for the king . "Okey the gurd said.

And another one who looked like the other guard said " leave him to use we will take him to the king" word they have kings seems like I'm in a magical past or some shit.

They grabbed me which I didnt really mind not the sarcasm so I said " hey can u get ur filthy magical ass hands of me I said in disgust .

He stood there shook ( jungshookine) " is there something wrong with ur eyes if u dont close them soon I'll stick my fingers in there I threatened.

He closed his eyes quickly and said " be careful with what u say ur in the kings castle " . I didnt really understand so I just said okey and started walking with him to the castle .

That had art that looked like it came from ancient Rome or some shit and then there were pictures of old people to young people with crowns guessing the royal family .

We kept walking then we reached a red tall stair case to long to walk and probably the guard thought so too because he flew me and him to the top of the stairs .

we continued to walk in a huge hallway till we were met with a golden door the guard knocked .

and the person said " who is it that is disturbing me " I rolled my eyes arrogant not shocked the gurd started stuttering he said " t-t-the people prepared a gift f-for u my king .

He hummed and said let me see curiosity in his voice the guard quickly put me inside and said " t-this is the present my king the people said they found him lying on the ground .

The king smirked and literally eye raped me not gonna lie though he is hella hot he has blue hair and piercing eyes .

Kim taehyung pov: I was peacefully sitting down drinking tea and reading a good book when i heard a knock on the door I groaned and said a " who is it that is disturbing me

Then I heard a stuttered " t-t-the people prepared a gift f-for u my king . I love my people so I hummed and let me see since I was vary curious.

But I didnt expect me to see an absolute beautifully stunning young boy who had weird clothes on but still looked oh so beautiful .

I looked at him up and down first his face then his toned chest which probably has a six pack then his thighs .

Oh his thighs were so beautiful especially with the tight black pants I licked my lips and looked back at him and said " u come sit here ".

But what shocked me was that he didnt move he just stood there looking at me dead in the eye .

So I said are u deaf I said sit here  what he said to me made me look at him in dissbelf he said with a voice of an angel and a devil.

"I know I'm not deaf u stupid fuker now can u stop looking at me like that before I dig your eyeballs out with a spoon and feed it to u ".

Sorry I havent updated in awhile

Word count : 1,200 to much my hands hurt .

Well thanks for reading and I want to say something " JUNGKOOK IS A BOTTOM OKEY". Okey now I'm done well see u next time

 Okey now I'm done well see u next time