The Day I Gave Up

Gilgamesh:So you really are done.

Kendall:Yeah I am tired of being a hero every single war the same.

Gilgamesh: Isn't it fate for this war to repeatedly happen once in a while.

Kendall:We are the last two heroes to survive this war and our masters are so weak all the time they either die or want to abuse our power to the point we kill them.

Gilgamesh:So what you gonna do now you stop being a hero and all what will happen.

Kendall:I will not appear for over 12 millenium when this world has progressed I will reappear in the year 2002 and live a normal life you know my powers are telling in 2019 something interesting will happen I will restart my life in 2002 July 8 Will be when I  born again something tells I will not be popular in school for awhile ehh whatever.

Gilgamesh:I will miss you life without the strongest hero which means I  now you retired wait what about your multiple wives and all 457 of your Children.

Kendall:Do you want to know what will happen I will use my powers to fade away and kick it with God not dead just chilling in heaven by the time I a reborn into this world with a new mother my wives will be reborn but unlike me no memory not this time and when I get them in love with me I will reproduce enough for all my kids to be born.

Gilgamesh:Rin will be especially mad about this you know.

Kendall:Yep I know but I will never leave them again when I am reborn Rin will also hopefully her attitude changes.

Gilgamesh:What do you want me to do while you are gone.

Kendall:Make sure none of my children make the same mistake I did of becoming a hero.

Gilgamesh:Sure will do you wishes will be fulfilled by me Kendall anything else just give it to me all at once.

Kendall:Give this my wife Jenna it is a video recorder it is from the future my life is like the song and music video Xo Tour Lif3 in one.

Gilgamesh;What is that wait a future thing.

Kendall:Yeah look at my curly hair and brown eyes and dark skin so amazing.

Gilgamesh:God gave you your power now lay one the rest of your wishes.

Kendall:Make sure my kids all become strong and smarter than me and let them know I will be watching over them and my wives will feel my aura you know I might be feeling an emotion called sadness I am starting to cry about everything I didn't my grandparents dying and now leaving my family lose of friends damnit I hate this.

Gilgamesh:Now you finally have one emotion hehe platinum tears extraordinary but amazing now I know why God chose you even with the sin you have.

Kendall:Look at today what a great day to give up fade away and come back so many years later we are on top of a mountain with beautiful green grass field and blue sky over looking this world other wishes make sure my kids learn to be more innocent than me huh the USSR that is a funny fail in the future fuck why am I talking about stuff that hasn't happened yet why do I get this feeling in my heart I don't want to leave this life behind.

Gilgamesh:You asked God to take away emotions but you still found love and cared about people so much you did for this world you almost killed yourself and stopped it form ripping into pieces by going to the core and holding it together.

Kendall:Well all good things will come to an end and come back like me shit what will the goddess Aphrodite think no man comes into her Chambers only me she will never age and stay beautiful I'm kinda like me also by all means try to stop Justin Bieber ok Jesus and stop lil pump and six nine if possible.

Gilgamesh:What else will happen while your gone.

Kendall:Well the Moorish black king and emperor of Europe will be covered up people will never know of the black Kaiser Franz II of the holy Roman empire shit also why I am gone support my son Zeus and Astroth in their project except when my son Astroth becomes a demon then you stop.

Gilgamesh:Matter of fact I will try to stop that I you give me permission an it is not against your wishes.

Kendall:Yeah that will be great, oh well look times up bye Gilgamesh oh yeah that video recorder had my goodbye to my family * moves his head back a little and smile as he fades away*.

Gilgamesh:Well it really was not a give up more a I will be back don't worry *Gilgamesh smiles".

Timeskip

Gilgamesh Is looking through Kendall's chest of stuff he told Gilgamesh to look through.

Gilgamesh:Wat the hell does this pin say Obama is the best number 1 president who the fuck is Obama and what is a president probably some future shit what this book say book of hentai yeah not going to look at that says don't open Gilgamesh you will figure out what hentai is damn so much future shit I do not understand.

And Gilgamesh does a hella long sigh.

Aithor:I had to write well because it gives insight to the future and I am doing this in the middle of a parking lot at 1:48am this is all for you guys now gonna pop out a few chapters before sleep time and later post them all at once.