Prologue

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock blaring and telling you it's time to wake up. You groaned while getting up and turning the thing off. You rubbed your eyes and adjusted to the light of your room.

The emptiness and loneliness of your room engulfing you. Everyday when you wake up and get out of bed, only to be greeted by furniture and the walls that keep you enclosed in your miserable and quiet house.

But you didn't care. No. You didn't even care at all. Sure, you're depressed, but you didn't care about the pain at all. Actually, it was you who wanted this life.

You wanted some time away from your parents, you wanted to be alone, you wanted peace and quiet, you wanted to become independent.

Well, let's just say that it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be.

But then, you still didn't care. And you were glad that you were far away from your family.

Even though you didn't have enough money at first, you still found a way to make a better life for yourself.

With the help of you friend, who gladly took you in and helped you when you first arrive a couple of months ago. Thankfully, it was summer vacation by that time. And you actually found a temporary job working as a stocks manager in a random food store.

And for a teenager, you really act like a grown adult when it comes to jobs like this.

With some money, you actually have enough to pay your school and tuition fees. And you were so glad that your best friend and her family helped you. They even gave you a house to stay in, which you are currently living in, and a motorcycle for transport since taking a cab everyday would be a waste of money.

Anyways, you got out of bed and checked your phone for any messages.

But then, you saw the event you made on your phone a few days ago.

'First day in Middleburg High'

Overfilled with joy and relief, You were so glad that you have managed to find a sufficient school so that you could go back to your learning and studies.

You went to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

*A few minutes later*

You got out of the bath and covered yourself and your hair in some towels, and got out of the bathroom.

You went to your closet to pick out your clothing for today. Something that would make you look decent for your first day.

You picked out a baby pink t-shirt, some dark blue jeans, and of course, your all time favorite grey hoodie with some floppy bunny ear designs stitched onto the hood and a little cute fluffy bunny head printed on the front.

It was a good thing that your best friend's parents shopped some of your clothes and some food supplies until you could get enough money to provide your own living.

Sure you brought some of your things with you after you ran away from your parents. But everytime you look at your old things, they would still remind you of those good old times...