Chapter 7

It was about 12am when we left. I was still tired so Jaden carried me to the car and to my hotel room. It was about 1:30am when I heard a knock on the door. I jumped at the noise.
I slowly got out of bed to see who it was, I was shocked to see Jaden at the door, but I didn't show it.

"Hey Lexie." He whispered

I didn't answer, I was so tired I could just collapse on the floor.

"Lexie?" He said again.

"Jaden? What's up?" I said it like I was on drugs or something.

"Can I sleep with you? I miss being next to you."

What Jaden said made me boost up my energy. I nodded and grabbed his hand. I got into bed Jaden following behind me. He pulled me close and fell right asleep.

It was the next morning and I wake up to see Jaden still next to me. I shook him a little bit to wake him up. It was about 9am.

"Jaden! Wake up!"

"nooo." He said pulling me in closer

"Just 5 more minutes..." he said heading back to sleep.

"Okay bb." I snuggled up close to him and fell back asleep...

It's already been 10 minutes since Jaden begged me to stay.

"Jaden, it's really time to get up now."

He opened his eyes slowly. He started to make puppy dogs eyes and pouted.

"Stay with me!" He said kissing my cheek.

"No." I said laughing.

"We have to get up." I said getting out of bed

"Oh no your not!" Jaden climbed out of the bed and picked me up by my waist.

"Jaden!"

He slammed me in the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Jaden! Get off of me!!" I whined

"Your gonna have to wait." He said laying on my chest.

I started to play with his hair. I loved his curls. I tried to break away from him but it didn't even work. He laughed at me trying to break away.

"Let me go!"

"Make me." He said smiling.

I started to move and I got away from his grasp and I pushed him off the bed. I sticked  my tongue at him and headed to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I'm brushing my teeth when Jaden busts in.

" Hi!" He said happily
I couldn't answer because my mouth was full of toothpaste. He rapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"You hurt me, but I still love you."

Does this mean we're dating? Is is official? I'm
Gonna have to ask him later today. Do I want it to be official? Hell yeah I do. We got really close. I want to be with him! I want to be Jaden Hosslers girlfriend!

I finished brushing my teeth after Jaden did. We stayed in the bathroom dancing in the mirror while brushing our teeth. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jaden laying on the bed on his phone. I ran up to him collapsing on top of him.

"Eek!" Jaden screamed

I laughed "You scream like a little girl!"

"Don't judge me!" He said.

A laid on his chest, playing with his hair.

"Stop being cute." Chase said on the other side of the room."

I grabbed a pillow, ran over to Chase and started hitting him.

"Ohh I wanna join!"

I turn around to see Noen grabbing a pillow and joining me. A few minutes later Jaden joined too.

Chase grabbed my pillow and chased me through the room. Jaden was behind him, when Chase was about to hit me, Jaden hit him on the back of his head.
"Haha!" Jaden said.

After a few minutes of rough housing I was laying with Jaden and Noen and Chase we're together.

"Stop being cute!" I yelled.

"I ship it." Jaden said

"I do to." I said smiling.

"Guys were just friends!" Chase said

"Stop denying it!" I said while laughing.

Chase threw a pillow at me.

"Hey!" I whined

We all laughed.

There was a knock at the door. I got up to go get it. The boys were there. Payton, Griffin, Anthony, and Chaser.

"Wanna go to the fair later today?" Anthony asked.

"Sure!" I said

Everybody else nodded their head.

"Cool! Well go at 1." Anthony said smiling.

It was about 12:45pm and I had to get ready. I put on Jadens light grey hoodie, my white jeans, and checkered vans. I walked out the bathroom. Only Jaden and Chase were done changing. Jaden was on his phone texting somebody again. I walked up to him.

"Who you texting?" I asked.

"Madi." He said

Madi is Jadens little sister.

"Is everything okay?" I asked

"Not really, just schools rough for her."

"Oh? What happened?" Chase said joining intro the conversation.

"She's been getting harassed, because of Tik Tok".

"What kind of way?" I asked.

"Well there are two different ways. A good and a bad. Well there both really bad. One way is that their telling her to give them shoutouts or make them famous, get them noticed. Because they want "clout", the other way is their bullying her for it. Their saying she's worthless, and has nothing to live for. Their telling her to kill herself!" Jaden had tears rolling down his face. This was the first time I've seen Jaden cry.  

Chase looked down and I stared  at Jaden.

"I'm so worried about her.." he said.

I laid my head on Jadens shoulder. He grabbed me pulling me in for a hug. He cried softly in my arms.

"Jaden I'm so sorry.." I said. I started to cry too. I didn't know Madi so well but I can understand what she's going through.

Chase joined in on the hug. I wiped Jadens tears away and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's going to be okay."

Jaden nodded and smiled. It was about 12:49pm so we were about to go to the fair it a couple minutes. Chase left to see if everybody else was ready. I went to sit on the couch. A few minutes later Jaden joined me. This was the perfect time to ask Jaden if he meant what he said. Did he really love me?

"Jaden."

"Yeah?" He said

"About what you said last night. Remember."

"Yeah. How couldn't I forget." He said

"Did you mean it.." I said softly.

"Yeah no I didn't Lexie." He said smiling.

That made me scared a little bit.

"I'm joking. Of course I meant it. You mean so much to me. I would never play with your feelings like that. I love you. I wanna be with you...forever."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"It's official?"

"It's official. He said smiling.

I kissed him softly on the lips, and he kissed me back. That was it. I got my wish! My dream!

I'm dating Jaden Hossler..