Chapter 9

I am dedicating this chapter to Ali_Horlik, Thanks so much for the comment babe loved it made me smile and thanks for the nice words makes me feel like i am good at what i love to do and i know i promised this a little earlier but i didn't but its here now so forgive me? lol.  Ill keep dedicating these chapters to you lovely Guys/Ladies. :)

------------------------------------------

Little bit of ziall loving but not complete smut sorry lol.  Enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------                                    

                                                  (NIALL POV)

I'm not sure what made me do it. I followed him into the house. I could have declined the tea. I couldn't believe it. Everything in me didn't want to believe Sean was a bad guy I'm mean he loves me at least i thought he did, Now not only do i live in a house full of dangerous people I'm "dating" one Its like god is looking down and laughing at me. Cmon didn't you put me through enough? Guess not. We walking into his kitchen It was huge and beautiful. Everything stood out especially the huge round table it was black with stones and a glass top.I sat down at one of the chairs. Looking to where Sean was fixing are tea. I dawned on me that i wasn't really the right person to be in this kind of situation. I small maybe even a little fragile. I never been a person to fight i always used words. I don't know how to fight or even how to be that mean. I have no way of protecting myself or comfort that ill be okay. I'm going to have to learn and soon.

"Sean?" He looked over from the counter.

"Yeah?"How do i ask this how do i word it.?

"I um I need your help. You got to teach me. I don't feel safe. The comfort of knowing isn't there. I.." He cut me off.

"Niall i don't understand what your saying." I sighed i guess i could just say it.

"I need you to teach me how to fight and how to shoot a gun and make sure I'm good at it." His mouth dropped a little but he recovered quickly.

"I can yeah but why? You have me to protect you." Yeah right i have a better chance of my imaginary pet monkey making a cape flying across the world saving elephants and llamas.

"I know i have you but i just need to make sure i can protect myself just in case." He nodded thinking to himself.

"I honestly don't know why i didn't think of it myself. Seeing as you live with zayn and all. We will start first thing tomorrow," I smiled.

"Thanks. Uh are you good at cooking?" He nodded confused. "I'm hungry could you make something?" He smiled it looked forced but what do i know?

"Sure ill make some mac n cheese."

"Yum.!! Wheres your bathroom?"

"Go all the way down the hall turn right its the third door in." I nodded and walked out the kitchen. As soon as the door swung shut i ran down the hall opening every door on the way. She wasn't in any of them. Just before i turned right i looked down the left hall seeing there was only one door. Shit she had to be in there if i go this way i cant play off not finding the bathroom but she is in there i have to go tell her she will be okay were going to get her back. Even if that means Sean finds me in there and kills me. I sighed but edged toward the left hall stopping right in front of the door. There might be someone in here and I'm risking everything i have planned and my life but i have to try the sight of me might calm her. I slowly opened the door peeking through the crack i seen nothing but a dark figure in the middle of the room. I opened it the rest of the way running to her. She looked so broken her face full of dried and wet blood bruises, scratches and cuts. I didn't want to look at her it hurt to much. I slipped the cloth from her mouth letting it hang around her neck.