Chapter two

Years later

Chigau had been more careful not to be seen again after running into Red. He has still kept an eye on her, just didn't let her see him. Also he will help her granny with a few things when needed, and when granny to training Aka he will watch them. Little Red, who is now 18 lives in her own place right by the woods. Through the years she has changed, she is still a kind hearted girl, who is different. But now she knows why, she is a witch. Her granny explained to her how all the people in her family is connected to one animal, and for her it is the wolf. Things started to make more and more since to her.

Red is on her way to her granny for some lessons today. She walks through the woods with her hood up. Aka had cut her hair which is shorter in front and longer in the back, and the longest part is above her shoulders. She hugs herself as she walks through the woods, wearing a black top that is off her shoulders that is tucked in her red and black skirt. Under the skirt she has black leggings that have little moons on them. Her hair is pulled back in a wolf clip. The wind picks up and blows her hood off. " Really wind, hate you too," she says with a smile, while laughing. Once she is in the woods where no one in the village can see her, she starts to run. She runs so fast all the other animals around see is a streak of red and black. Since the wolf is her animals she has some abilds. Like super speed, enhanced senses, and she can see in the dark. When she starts to run like this, Chigau has trouble following her. Findly Aka in front of her granny's house. "Granny I'm here!" she yells in the house. The little old lady comes walking out of the kiten "AKA! There is no need to yell. Jezz sometimes I think you still 6 not 18. Now I need some plants from the woods, here is the list," she says as she handed the list to Aka. So the list Red walks back into the woods. As she leaves The wolf walks in to the house " Should I follow her? Yeah I should," he says walking out until a hand grabs his ear. "SHIT!, you witch why would you do that?" ha asks. Granny glers at him " She is 18, you don't have to watch her like she is 5." she says. Chigau sighs and looks at the door "She is still young though," the grubbles and rolls his eyes. Granny looks at him at him "Why have you not talked to her then?" she asks. Chigau gliers at her " Last time I could have hurt her," he almost yells. Granny goes back into the kitchen to finish what she is working on. "That was years ago, and on the full moon, how old were you anyway?" she asks. Chigau looks at her lost "Um I was 18." She looks at him "So you are now your 26?" The wolf looks at her "What the hell are you getting at witch?" he says. Granny stops and looks at him and smacks him "One I let the first cuss fly since I pulled your ear, this one no. Remember what I said. Two you see a girl 8 years younger than you as your kid?" she says. Chigau looks at her as she puts different things in the pot "Un, yeah I guess," he says almost more like a question. "You can go keep an eye on her if you want, as long as you talk to her," granny says pushing him out of the house. "Wai-" he starts then a door is slams in his face "What the hell just happened?" he asks himself. 'Whatever witch can yell at me later. I am not talking to little Red,' he thinks as he finds Aka. Red is up in a tree trying to get its leaves, then she falls off of her branch and lands on a brush. "Ow, what the hell tree I just need like 20 leaves," she yells at the tree. The wolf didn't mean too but he starts to laugh. He quickly stops before she could hear him, but it was too late. "WHO IS THERE," she yells out. Chigau freezes 'shit shit shit shit shit,' he thinks and try to run. Key work is try, Aka runs and grabs Chigau. ' Can't she just freeze me?' he thinks. "Hey I know you," Red says looking at the wolf.

Chigau dose freezes but Aka did not use a spell. Red starts going off with questions, all the 26 brown hair wolf does is stand there. Which also lets Red take a good look at this wolfman. He has dark brown hair that has wolf ears that stand high in fear. ' Why is he scared?' Aka thinks looking in his blue/grey eyes. "You were there when I was little and in the woods," she says looking at him. Chigau sighs and walks over to the tree "Yeah that was me," he says in the monotone that Red knows so well. The wolf grabs the leaves and hands them to her. "Why the hell have I not seen you until now?,she asks. After that, her eyes widen like she just realized something "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU LAUGHING!" Chigau starts to laugh again "You yelled at a goddamn tree." Aka looks at him and she didn't know what to do.

They finish getting what granny needs, and walks back to the home. While walking back the two talk, about anything and everything. As they approached the home Aka turns to Chigau " Why did you leave for so long?" she asks him. He walks past her and into the house. ' What is with him?' she thinks as she walks in after him. "Granny I am back, with a friend too-" Aka stops when she sees the wolf and her granny talking like old friends. Then granny's cat, who oddlys looks like a lion, paws at Akas leg. Granny had got him a few years back, Aka doesn't know why and knows better than to ask. "Aka, Chigau and I have been friends for years," granny says looking at her. The teen in red looks at the man "Chigau?" she asks with an eyebrow rise. He looks at her with the same face "Aka?" he mocks. Red goes wide eye again then smiles "You got me there," she then turns to her granny "What is next granny?" she asks. Granny smiles "Transformation," she says. Aka smiles wide and jumps up and down a few times. "Does that mean I am improving?" she asks. "Yes sweetheart," Granny says to the blacked haired girl, "Now grab the pot, I will get the fire going." Chigau follows granny outside.

"I am proud of you wolf," granny says with a smirk. Chigau looks at her "What the hell you mean witch?" he asks. She looks up from the fire she has made "You talked to her Chigau," she says they smacks his face "Also stop cursing." Chigau looks at her and sighs "She caught me laughing at her for yelling at a tree." Granny starts to laugh at that and smiles. Aka walks out with the pot and what all they need. "You ready to become an animal?" Granny asks Aka. All that the girl could do is nod her head. Chigau stands in the shadows on a tree, Aka may now know about him but he is not sure about a friendship with her. 'What if I hurt her one of the full moons? The charm that the old witch gave me is working for now, but for how long?' he thinks watching around them and making sure that the two hoods are safe. Chigau would never tell the older hood but she is a friend. While lost in thought, Aka has now seen that he has disappeared. " Chigau you still here?" she asks. Granny looks right at the wolf, he sighs and walks over "Yeah kiddo I am," he leans on a tree where the Hood's could see him. Aka looks at him "You are not that much older than me," she says, reading the book of spells her granny had given her on her 13th brithday. "Sure pup," he says in the monotone voice that Aka is learning is his favorite voice. Red looks up from the book " When Granny and I are done, I want to talk with you," she says, getting up and walking away. Chigau watches as she walks away "What?" he asks to no one.

Aka's training for the day has finished, so she walks over to the wolf. "Granny I will be heading home now, love you," she says as she walks over to Chigau. Granny laughs "Love you too my little wolf." Chigau nods at granny, as a way of saying bye. "So kiddo what do you need?" he asks as they walk. Aka looks around the woods as they walk "When I was younger and you dressed up like my granny," Chigau stops walking and looks at the sky. "Um- hey maybe I should go," he says starting to walk away. "No, I want to know what happened," she says "And I want to know why you did not talk to me after that." The wolf was about to answer when he hears a sound in the woods. He grabs Aka's wrist and runs to her home. Aka follows without a question, he may have disappeared but he doesn't seem to want to hurt her. When they get to her house she unlocks the door and pulls him in. "Ok, what happened out there?" she asks. Chigau looks at her sadly "Your granny, was just captured."

_______________________________________________________

Here is chapter two, the next one will take longer. I am sorry about that, but when I can I will update.