NiGhTmArEs

I woke up the next morning next to Derek. It was Saturday? I'm not sure. Whatever day it was, I wasn't feeling the best....at all. I felt like throwing up.

I got up off the couch and went to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. I hope I'm not pregnant. But if I am, Derek would take care of the baby. I hope. 

"Loretta? You in there?",Derek said softly.

I opened the door.

"Yeah, I am. I feel kind of weird.",I said.

Derek helped me to the couch. He covered me up in a blanket. He put on some music and went to the kitchen.

"Your probably hungry. I know I am. I'll make some breakfast.",he said.

I breathed a little bit and smiled. Derek smiled back and left to make breakfast. I tried to fall asleep, but something was keeping me awake.

Allysa P.O.V

I can't believe Derek would fuck that fat bitch! I'm all he needs.

Its so boring here without him. I'm broke and he is the only one who buy me things. I was hoping I could live a life with that nigga, but hell naw! He goes for the fat bitch.

This is not how its supposed to go. I'm supposed to be with Derek. Loretta can die for all I care, all I want is him.

He is hardworking, sexy, and sweet. He is kind of sensitive, but really smart. To get him, I have to do something. Something that could change everything.

Maybe I could murder Loretta.

My daddy has a bunch of tools down in the garage. I could stab her with a screwdriver. Or I could beat her to death with a hammer. 

No, that wouldn't be traumatizing enough.

I could get a knife and stab her guts out. Or maybe I could shoot her.

Yeah. Lets shoot her. When Derek isn't around, of course. Wouldn't want him to think I was jealous. So I will shoot her.

Probably two weeks from today....

Loretta P.O.V

"Allysa! Stop, you bitch!",I yelled.

She came closer. And closer. The grip on the gun; her grip was tightening.

I couldn't move. My jacket was stuck in the car door.

BOOM!

She fired the first shot. She missed by a few feet. Allysa was going crazy! She is trying to shoot me!

Closer and closer she got. As the warm water rushed down my face, I knew my fate. I fell to the ground. I gave up.

"Should of never stole my man, you whore."

I woke up. I was sweating furiously. That was one weird nightmare. It felt so realistic. Dry tears were on my face.

I guess my imagination got the best of me. Derek came into the livingroom. He looked at me with worry. 

"You ok?",he asked.

I nodded slowly. I held my head. It hurt.

"I'm fine. Its just my head hurts.",I said.

Derek kissed my forehead. He went back to the kitchen; satisfied of my condition. I laid back down. Closing my eyes, I finally know what was keeping me awake.

Fear is what it is.

Hey, guys! I'M SUPER SORRY THESE UPDATES ARE SOO LATE!

I'm really busy. I'm a freshman in high school. Its HARD! I'm barely surviving this place! First: I'm in a lower class (since freshman are bullied a lot at my school)

Second: MY BACK IS KILLING ME! I carry 25lbs. at school, everyday. Sometimes its 15lbs. because I don't need some books.

THIRD: HOMEWORK.
No excuse. Homework is mental abuse.

ANYWAYS, ignore my petty problems. I hope you loved this chapter, as much as I enjoy writing it.

Please share with your friends :D

Have a great day :) :) :) :)