Chapter 9: Leaving

Taehyung POV

We finally arrive at her house. After a long drive. She opened the door and we got in, all the lights were off.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Y/N!!!!!" they said happily.

"Aww thanks guys!" she said.

The happy atmosphere turned into an awkward one.

"Who is that guys?" a girl asked. It looks like she was around 25 years old and her face kinda looks like y/n.

"Uh...this is Taehyung, my classmate." y/n said towards the elder girl.

"Oh, Hello! I'm Park Yeondoo,
y/n's older sister." she said and smiled.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung! It's a pleasure to meet you Park Yeondoo!" I said. She offered me her hand, so I took hers and shook it.

"Okay! So let's start my birthday party!" y/n shouted.

All the people were having so much fun. Some people are drinking, eating, talking to each other, dancing and singing. While I was alone, don't know what to do. I don't have a friend here, except y/n. She literally is also having fun with her friends. She totally forgot about me.

After many minutes, I was ready to stand up and just go home. But she stopped me, held my hand and pulled me towards her backyard. Her backyard was full of green grass, full of beautiful flowers and the scenery of the place was amazing. I love it.

She sat down on a bench, and pulled me down, so I can sit beside her. At first it was kinda quiet, but she finally break the silence.

"I'm sorry if I left you all alone earlier." she apologized.

"No need to say sorry. You deserve to have fun, it's your birthday today." I said and smiled.

"I wanna have fun, but not with them, but with you." she said.

I kinda blushed on what she just told me. I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

"Why are you blushing?" she asked.

"No, I'm not." I denied.

She pinched my nose jokingly and chuckled.

"You know what, let's just go inside and have fun." she suggested.

"Yeah, that would be great!" I agree to what she said.

We walked inside and started to have fun. We danced on the dance floor, we ate a tons of chips, we drank a lot of root beer. It was a fun and crazy night. I will never forget this day of my life. I felt so happy today.

We didn't even notice that the time has passed by. It's already 10:48. I looked at my phone and there was a tons of miscalls from Bogum hyung.

(14) miscalls from Bogum hyungiiieee

I need to go home. I tried to find where y/n is. I found her.

"Hey, y/n I really enjoyed this party but i have to go home. Bogum hyung is already calling me a lot of times. I'll see you soon!" I said.