Chapter 10: The End

Mugman's P.O.V

You will have to find out. Soon enough. Cuphead was still asleep, as usual. I was making breakfast for us. But as i was getting the newspaper I read that the world was ending. It said that there was an asteroid coming to Inkwell. I was lightning upstairs and shook Cuphead as hard as I could for I was really scared. He eventually woke and said "Mugs whats the problem? Why are you shaking me so hard?" "There is an asteroid coming to Inkwell. It said in the newspaper." When I said that Cuphead was already changed and ready to go. I was happy for that but I was still concerned for the asteroid. When we ran downstairs and outside, me and Cups saw a giant asteroid coming towards Inkwell. Cups was freaking out while I had a difficult time thinking of what to do. But i thought of something. What if the whole group fused together to hold off the asteroid. But there was a vital mistake in my plan. The whole group was on vacation. Crap. Well me and Cups could always fuse and handle it ourselves. But by the look of the asteroid, it might be too much for us to destroy. But I still think we got a chance. Maybe. So I grabbed Cups' hand and we fused together. We became our astra form and flew off to the asteroid. We tried pushing the asteroid away but it went back to Inkwell. We tried blasting the asteroid to pieces, but the pieces came back together. Me and Cups didnt know what to do. We tried our most powerful moves but it just came back together. We flew back down to Inkwell. I looked through my telescope. It seemed that the asteroid was covered with a substance making it so it can't be destroyed by anything. It cant be removed from its target which is Inkwell. We have to figure out how to get rid of the asteroid. Wait hold on a second. Its marked by.......... The Devil?!?!? He is a real try hard to get rid of us, isnt he. I called Bendy and he told us how to get rid of the asteroid. But how Bendy told us made it sound difficult. And it is difficult. What we have to do is mark the asteroid with with our names and push it away. But we have to do it fast because I saw it coming into orbit. Me and Cups fused again and flew off. We flew to the asteroid and tried to sign our names but its was very hard. The minute we lay a finger to write our names, it burns. But what Cuphead did next was unbelievable. He turned into evil Cuphead and struck our names into the asteroid. It worked. We got our names fully onto the asteroid and now we are in control of it. We grabbed the asteroid and pushed it away. We did destroy once we got far enough. Then we headed back home. By the time we got back, people from all over Inkwell came and celebrated. The whole group of our friends were there. They were celebrating as well. We knew that Elder Kettle would be proud. Soon enough the celebration was over and me and Cups got to go home. I cooked dinner, me and Cups ate, etc. We headed to bed and from there on out, it was peaceful. No problems ever came again. Crime was stopped by me and Cuphead. Bendy took care of the Devil. Boris won a machine building contest and continued on to championship. Felix studied in his studies of archeology. Oswald took care of his 402 children. And thats pretty much it. Life is perfect.

The End.

Thats the end folks. I will write more books, not about Cuphead and Mugman's adventures but about diseases and love. I dont really know what to write next but comment on what I should write. Cya my peeps:3