Ikaw Lang

I remember when I was younger; I was often faced with such difficulty to find the right girl that would accept me in both ups and downs. But what’s more difficult, is the sense of accepting the counterpart’s limitation. However, when I already found the woman who triggered the meaning of my life, it seemed to me that she’s the treasure that’s beyond compare. And all I did for her is to make each of her seconds happy. I believe that it is the same with every unique couple here on earth it is because they give their hearts.

Today is the feast of Our Father St. Dominic, who also gave his all when he found the treasure he’s been looking for. But what magnifies it, is the way the humble saint saw his treasure. St. Dominic saw that his treasure is the joy of giving oneself for the sake of LOVE. One of the many examples to his selflessness was when he sold his precious book for the poor victims of famine. He was moved with such pity that he said, “I do not wish to study these dead skins while people are dying of hunger."

We may have a great margin between our lives and Our Holy Father, but it doesn’t mean that we cannot give ourselves for love. Rather, it’s an inspiration for us to love more sincerely because like St. Dominic, he did not gave up giving his FULL for love.

When we know that the life we give is for love then we can be convinced that we are near to the true treasure which our father saint followed. So we ask his intercession that each day of our lives will be a day to be closer to the greatest treasure- Jesus.