deeper

It's 4am. You wake up to the sound of the sheets ruffling beside you. Confused, curious & comatose, you reach your hand over to the left side of the bed & feel something warm and semi-hard. You continue to feel out the object until a hand clamps down on yours.

Your eyes spring open & you frantically look around the room, which is practically pointless as it's night, but of course you do it anyway. You feel another hand firm against your cheek, turning your head around. You stare into my bright green orbs highlighted by the moonlight seeping in from the window. I drown myself in the affectionate stare you give me. You open your mouth to say something, but I quickly slide my thumb inside, your soft, wet tongue wrapping around it.

You can taste a familiar, salty flavour. 'Mmmm, McDonald's fries dipped in 1998 szechuan sauce', you moan. You close your eyes and transport into a realm of pure ecstasy. You continue to suckle on my thumb as a calf would suckle on it's mother's teat. You moan again as my thigh rubs against yours. I take my other hand and curl my fingers around your toes, rubbing up and down, up and down...

You soon take in another of my fingers into your mouth and eagerly rub your tongue against me. Before I know it, my whole hand is inside your face hole. You begin to experience more sensations. More tastes. You suddenly let go of my goodies and wrap your hands around my arm, shoving it deeper into your mouth. You gag a little but it doesn't bother you. I know you're good at this.

You let out another girthy moan and before I know it, you've taken my whole arm. I feel around inside, making you squirm as I tickle your gullet. You grab hold of my head and proceed to push down, dragging my further inside you. I release my breath; I know it's my time. I see you opening wide and I can't help but smile. You give one last push and my head is inside you. Darkness surrounds me, but unlike your bedroom, it's rather comforting. I can feel your warm, squishy tongue brushing all over me.

Not long after, you have my other arm deep inside of you. Suddenly, your hands grab my ass cheeks which you use as leverage to push me in deeper. I can feel you opening up inside. I miss the warmth, but know it'll all be ok soon. With one quick shove you swallow my whole torso. I crunch up my legs to assist you and you quickly get those in as well. I moan as feel my toes pass your lips, knowing this is it. You did it.

I suddenly feel you shuffle, laying down. I can hear you snoring softly, knowing you're happily asleep. I close my eyes, thinking about how proud I am of you. I replay our favourite memories over in my head, and wonder what tomorrow will hold. I slowly drift off to sleep, comfortable and complete.