chapter 1 The One And Only Chapter

**DISCLAIMER!! This was the very first smut I ever wrote and aparently I never published it so I'm going to publish it now. I will be writing more smuts in the future which will be much better quality and much better writing value!! 

     Ann's point of view:
Me and Ein have been dating for three years now (ever since my 15th birthday) and I think I'm ready to take it up a notch but I'm not sure if I should just tell him or if I should wait until he confesses first.

      Ein's point of view:
I love Ann with all my heart and would never want to hurt her, I am ready to take it up a notch but I am unsure how I should tell her or for that matter if she's even ready for anything like that.

     Ann's pov:
You know what f*ck it. I'm gonna tell Ein that I'm ready for sex. I'm gonna use his daddy kink for the better and get myself dominated

     Ein's pov:
You know what you only live once so I'm gonna tell Ann that I'm ready to dominate her.

(Later that night after dinner in Ein's room)

   A: Thanks for taking me out to dinner babe.
   E: Of course! Anything for my princess.
           *Ann blushes*
   A: Actually Ein, um..uh..there's something I-I want to tell you. But I'm not sure how you're going to react.
   E: You can ask me anything, I love you. And actually there's something I've been wanting to ask you as well. But ladies first.*They sit on the bed facing eachother*
   A: I-I-I'm ready to take our relationship a step forward.
   E: Wait...for real? Like sex?
   A: Way to make it sound magical ya dork.
   E: Wait for real? Your ready to have sex with me?  
                              *Ann nods*
       *Ein leans in and starts to kiss Ann*
     Ann's pov:
I could feel Ein's body almost completely on top of mine. His body heat and mine mixing together, his tounge went in and out of my mouth on repeat. I was starting to get wet. That's when he pinned me down to his bed completely. We were panting for air as we broke for millisecond breaks between long french kisses.

     Ein's pov:
I could tell she was enjoying the kisses by the looks on her face. I started to kiss her neck. She let out a small soft moan and quickly covered her mouth out of shock. I pinned her hand back down "it's okay babygirl no one else is home, enjoy yourself" Ann's pov:
"Okaii D-daddy" I replied sheepishly. His face turned red and I could feel his dick get a little harder when I said that.
   Ein's pov:
"Princess, is it okay if I rub a little? It'll feel good I promise" *Ann nods and blushes* I placed my hands under her shirt on her bare waist and started to rub at a consistent pace getting faster whenever I felt like we were comfortable while we made out. Ann's pov:
I pulled off my top and tugged off Ein's so we were there shirtless after 30 seconds he ripped his pants off without breaking our french kiss and tugged at my sweatpants string. To which I immediately reacted by pulling my pants down and chucking them somewhere to the corner of his room. I could feel him against me hard as a rock I couldn't stop blushing.
   Ein's pov:
I could tell she was getting increasingly more and more comfortable as we went so I decided to slowly slide my hand down her underwear. She didn't even flinch. Ann's pov:
I am ready I want to do it now but he's still going slow.
   Ein's pov:
I think she's ready. "C-can I put it in?" *Ann responds by ripping off his boxers*
   Ann's pov:
"Did you get your anwser?"
   Ein's pov:
I slid her underwear down her hips with one hand and tossed them to the end of the bed "I'm gonna go in now just fyi"
   Ann's pov:
"Okay I'm ready" I closed my eyes because I wasn't sure how it would feel.
   Ein's pov:
"Here put your back up for a second and hand me that extra pillow" I slid the pillow under her lower back so on every stroke I would hit her g-spot.  Ann's pov:
I wasn't sure what the pillow was for until he entered me and sure enough a couple inches in on the top there it was. Every stroke he hit it just right.
   Ein's pov:
"Close your eyes I want you to feel not see." As Ann closed her eyes I started to make my strokes deeper and more delibrite.
   Ann's pov:
I could feel everything and it was amazing. "D-dadyyy thaaatt fee-" he brought his hand to my mouth and shushed me.
   Ein's pov:
"I know it feels amazing you don't have to tell me. Now I want you to wrap your legs around me okay" Ann's pov:
I put my legs around him and closed my eyes again and opened my mouth slightly and I started to moan really loud and uncontrollably.
   Ein's pov:
"I-I'm gonna cum"
   Ann's pov:
"Do it" I could feel it spread inside of me as it filled me up.
   Ein's pov:
Finally I pulled out. Ann looked exhausted so I threw her back pillow to the floor and kissed her on the forehead and then handed her her underwear and an oversized t-shirt to put on. Wearing only my boxers I got in bed with her and cuddled her to sleep because we were both exhausted and my princess needs her rest.