❤️ Clyde+Ava ❤️

It was a colder day and Clyde was sitting on the bed while Ava was scrolling through her phone on the floor.

That's when Ava's mom yelled upstairs,
"I'm going to the store and to run some errands I should be back at around 11pm" Ava checked the time it was only 3:47. She turned to look at Clyde but it was to late he had already pounced on top of her pinning her flat to the ground on her chest.

"Ouch! That hurts," Ava yelped. Clyde replied with a grin

"I can make it hurt in other places if you know what I mean." Ava rolled her eyes

"Shut up and kiss me goofball." Clyde started to kiss Ava deeper and deeper. So deep if felt like her hands were one with the carpet.

"No we need to be on the bed" Ava said between kisses. Clyde picked her up and threw her into the bed then pulled his shirt up and over his head the letting it drop to the floor. He got on all fours and started to crawl on top of Ava who had situated her self comfortably on the bed. He lifted up her shirt up and over her stomach, then chest, then arms, and threw it behind him mindlessly like an animal. Ava could already tell she was wet but she didn't want to say anything. Clyde kissed her stomach as she lie on her back. His kisses started to go lower and lower until his teeth tugged at the drawstring of her shorts. Ava tugged the off quickly without any hesitation. Clyde unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them as fast as he could without a second to waste his jeans were dangling off the end of the bed.

"Damn it Clyde how are you so good at taking the pants off?"

"What can I say, I'm a natural," Clyde replied with a cheesy grin.

"You're such a dork!" Ava replied hitting his arm then wrapping her hand around his upper arm to pull him closer. Clyde leaned in and kissed Ava flicking his tounge only slightly. Clyde later his almost naked body on top of Ava as he kissed her slowly and passionately. Clyde slowly started to rub just a little.

"Come on Clyde you don't have to be super slow we've done this before were not dumb virgins anymore were just dumb now." Clyde chuckled and took off his boxers.

"How's this m'lady?"

"A little better." Clyde slid her underwear down her honey thick hips and off into his hand where he chucked the into the farthest cornor.

"What about now?"

"That's better." Clyde slid his index finger inside of her. Ava blushed and couldn't stop.

"Feel this?" Ava felt imidiate pleasure.

"That's your g-spot." Ava couldn't stop blushing she felt like she was turning redder and redder. Clyde pushed her g-spot gently with his finger which imidiately made Ava release a moan of pleasure. Clyde slid his finger out and looked Ava up and down.

"Damn you're beautiful."

"You tell me that all the time now shut up and fuck me already"

"As you wish Princess." Ava knew that her and Clyde had had sex over 10 times at this point but every time he put it in the turned her head to the side and closed her eyes.

"Why do you always do that when I enter you, Ava?"

"I don't know." Clyde looked Ava in the eyes she looked in his eyes and could see the love he had for her spark like tiny fireworks and she felt even safer. Clyde put his hands on her waist. Ava's skin felt cool against his. He began and made sure to start at a slower pace and gradually increase the pace. Ava couldn't stop herself from moaning. Every time they did it was like him reminding her of their love for eachother but with pleasure instead of words or cliché candy and gifts.

"I-I'm gonna cum, want me to pull out?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want you to cum inside of me." Ava could feel Clyde's warm cum fill her up inside as she moaned. This was the first time she had ever let him cum inside of her she always made him pull out before he cummed. Clyde pulled out and stood up and walked to the cornor of the room where most of their clothes ended up. He picked up his boxers and put them on. Ava sat up and put on her underwear and one of Clyde's oversized T-shirts from a band she had never heard of. She was exhausted but thought it was best if she cleaned her room. Clyde sat down on the side of the bed and scratched the back of his head for a moment.

"What are you doing, Ava?"

"Invading Mars, what does it look like dipshit."

"Come and lay down with me you need to rest." Ava nodded no and continued to pick up random laundry and throw it in the basket. Clyde stood up and scooped Ava off the ground.

"If I weren't so tired I would hit you." Clyde didn't reply he just layed Ava down on her bed. He held and cuddled her until she was asleep. He removed his body from hers and got up to do the chores he made her neglect. As he cleaned the room he couldn't help but notice how the sheets draped just right on her curves and how her eyelids were shut so gently. She looked like an angel. His angel.